Reviews for Predictable
Reading Nut Cassirole chapter 1 . 2/2
ok that was good... and i totally agree that they are hot and need more of asumaxshikamaru

keep up the good work :)
FanAbel chapter 1 . 7/12/2013
amazing i loved every second of this it was so vivid thanks for writing this
Saxocrazy chapter 1 . 7/8/2013
Leexgaara
Demon Vampire180 chapter 1 . 7/28/2011
So I really liked this. This IS probably THE best ShikaAsu fic on . The story is well written and I think it's a pretty darn good idea. Also, for the whole OOC thing, I think they were pretty in character. They can't be perfect when put into situations like this. Anyway, I think the entire thing was well done. The only thing I can say that I don't really... Like... about this story is your repeated use of the word "dick". Maybe it's just because it's not a very pretty word or because it kind of ruins the fluidity of the story but it got to be kind of distracting. Personally, and no offense to you, but I really think "cock" would have worked better. Anyway, fantastic story. Keep on writing!
cosmosduvet chapter 1 . 6/4/2011
This was definitely one of the best Asu/Shika fics I know.

I hope you'll someday decide to write some more. 3
PhoenixWytch chapter 1 . 4/30/2011
Overall this is really good and I love the pairing. I will admit it was a bit awkward to times, but I'm not exactly sure why... Though I am pretty sure it had to do with Asuma and Kurenai's relationship.

Thanks for writing.
Great Story chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
It's difficult to pull off a well paced sex scene. I've seen them drag on for lines and lines and other times they stop before they've begun. This one flowed beautifully and the imagery was perfect. I also loved how you fit these events so realistically into the time line of the series and made the characters so believable. A fanfic like this is a rare treat. Well done!
Anh.Oi.Cua.Thuy chapter 1 . 3/19/2011
love it!
DesperateCountdown chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
I loved it! You're a great author so it didn't matter much that they were slightly OOC. Great job. And I agree, there's not enough Asuma/Shikamaru here! I'm actually working on a fic now about them :)
malukuku chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
This, my friend, is EXACTLY the kind of thing I wanted to read when searching for AsuShika fics!

Nicely written with hot sex: I loved it! Thank you :D
SlowMovingTime chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
This was so great! Didn't actually think I would like the pairing, but it is way hot..Wow..
MadisonMagnetic chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
ATTENTION.

This is hot.

That is all.
Nzinga chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
wow, i normaly don't like gay stories but that was pretty hot!