Reviews for The Shinigami Wing Deal
I've been so used to using Hideki Ryuuga as my alias for everything in class or online that it totally fucked with my head seeing it in a fanfiction... Lol. I love the story, good job writing it.

-Kitsune of Darkness
(I'm too lazy to log in)
Ghost-Queen88 chapter 28 . 3/17
Please please please please please please please please please keep writing! This story is amazing I love it so so so so so much ! Please .. With an apple on top :-) lol but seriously tho please keep on writing I have imensley enjoyed it :-)
No-one chapter 28 . 10/24/2016
This was amazing! Great Job
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 27 . 7/17/2016
You should wright and publish the demon king story.
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 21 . 7/16/2016
Death Note and Queen!? You are to good to us Author-san.
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 11 . 7/16/2016
"Seize those potato chips! "
Really, L. Get your own snack.
XD
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 5 . 7/15/2016
Yes! I always liked Naomi. Death Note needs more BA women.
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 3 . 7/14/2016
Something tells me Light-kun is never going to hear about the Rules of Ownership.

Sayu is an eeeeeeeevvvvvvviiiiiiiiillllllllllll little sister. XD
Lazy Ninja Pirate chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
Wow...this-this is awesome! Thank you for wrighting this!
TheWayOfJashin chapter 5 . 6/28/2016
I was thinking, and... the Japanese word 'Danna' means both master and husband, so why would she question it?
Kaizen Kitty chapter 28 . 12/2/2015
Hey everyone who begged the author to update, they DID update this fanfic! :-) You can find it on archiveofourown, under the same title, author "reaperlight". This fanfic has 35 chapters over there.

If you're confused, check the author's FFN profile page - everything is explained there ;P
Kaizen Kitty chapter 24 . 12/2/2015
Okay, I love this story - this is great! It has all the elements of a good drama (suspense, conflict, red herrings set up) and I like the way you address certain issues - You don't shy away from showing what needs to be shewn, and you make good on your promises to the reader - delivering the confrontation scenes you set up beforehand. XD The utter cheesiness and lols of this fic also help a great deal. I want to read this thing till the end, and hope you do publish it in complete if it isn't complete already.

The only thing that bothered me about the writing style is that you switch POV too often (sometimes within a scene...or even paragraph?). And because the thought-lines don't have dialogue tags (are not tagged), that makes it difficult to understand who is thinking (at times). But ok, this fic is nearly 4 years old and I realize you wrote this to have a laugh, so I understand that it is not fully edited.
Kaizen Kitty chapter 9 . 11/29/2015
XD this is hilarious
Ty Batto chapter 28 . 11/12/2015
Please please please please please do another chapter
terrormachine13 chapter 2 . 9/21/2015