Reviews for You Always Hurt The One You Love
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Perfectly done. Its always hard to get eric right. But I think you were able to do it here.
Ribbz chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
I'm sure that this is what actually happens anyway? but whatever. its pretty good :)
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 9/18/2011
This is beautiful!

It makes me so angry, every time Eric shows any inclination of choosing Sookie over everyone - thus including Pam. Though my angriest was definitely near the end of Season 4. I don't think anything should be able to come between a Maker and their Child, particularly with a bond as strong as Eric and Pam, the same as Godric and Eric :'(

Thank you for this.

AJLL
Rocks-my-socks chapter 1 . 7/1/2011
That was so adorable - I loved it :)
jaspers-psychic-alice chapter 1 . 6/12/2011
I loved this story!
Visenya Dayne chapter 1 . 3/1/2011
Beautiful story, a pity you couldn't write the whole thing. I agree with you that that would be the logical thing for Russell to do, but anyway... I guess Pam had already shown too muc of her emotional side in season 3 .
Frailly chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oh just utter love! Finally after so long, somebody, some wonderful person delivers a Eric/Pam lovely touchy true story! I can only implore you to write more! For the sake of us all! :) This whole story was very good, lovely and read like a beaut!
AVikingandhisHeartbrokenQueen chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
You are really good at write eric and pam :) Can't wait to see more of your work!