Reviews for If A Winchester Falls In The Forest
LunaBianca chapter 4 . 10/29
Very exciting. Thanks for sharing!
LunaBianca chapter 2 . 10/29
That dratted Winchester luck...
LunaBianca chapter 1 . 10/29
Wow, right to the whammy, no foreplay. I love it so far. ;)
cfccfc chapter 4 . 3/5
No, you most certainly didn't disappoint. Great Hurt!Dean story. Thanks for sharing
Sharlot chapter 4 . 2/28
Awww, this was just lovely. Hurt!Dean is my favorite action figure. :) Enjoyed every minute...thanks heaps!
Neshomeleh chapter 4 . 11/26/2012
Yeah, John doesn't deserve to call himself father to those great boys. Anyway, I like your story... and I'm not disappointed;)
mbrattoo chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
I liked your writing style so, naturally, I had to check out your other stories. :)

I'm so glad I found this one! I'm excited to see what happens with this scenario. As weird as it sounds, I'm a sicker for some hurt Dean. Haha.

Resourceful Sammy is wonderful so far but, I do feel bad for poor Dean because he must feel like death warmed over to say he isn't fine. He Alessandro says he's fine! I'm glad you mentioned that, by the way. The Winchester qualifications of fine seen to differ from Mt own in most cases. :)

Anyway, great job! I'm on to the next chapters!
tmateotb chapter 4 . 12/17/2011
Oh my god. How did I not realise this piece had three more chapters the first time I saw it? This totally blew me away, so awesome. You know i love your writing anyway, but this...I have no words. This may sound weird but I am SO PROUD of you!
Callisto-HK chapter 4 . 11/10/2011
It was AWESOME! Really... Thanks girl! Loved it! 333
emebalia chapter 3 . 10/18/2011
What a wonderful story. Love it.
BarbaraGER chapter 4 . 5/10/2011
I totally loved this. You're amazing with Sam's thought, you know that? There are so many parts when I felt like sitting on the guy's shoulder while he talks to himself.

I esoecially loved this one:

...He knows how to dance around Dean's defenses...

Awesome. And I think you did a good job with the whole wrap-up, with Dean telling Sam about the messed-up hunt and stuff. Exciting to the last sentence.

Thanks for sharing!

Barbara
yurisnow chapter 4 . 2/6/2011
Such a good story! I'm sad to see it end :( You did an amazing job with it :)
nwspaprtaxis chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
I love Sam here - he's so awesomely solid for Dean here and he's so sweet and softens the edges for Dean so Dean can just crash and there's someone there to catch him. Dean's story is so sad and I love how Sam understands just what Dean's getting at, what Dean means about the meds and he's there to duct-tape Dean back together.

LOVELY!
Dizzo chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Oh, holy cow! What a fabulous last chapter, and great way to finish the story ... you've totally hit my second soft spot here; Dean with his shield stripped away from him, giving us a good look and that adorable sensitive soul underneath.

I can fully understand Sam being furious at John about this. That man did have some strange priorities, and typical Dean insisting it was the medication that made him fail, not his dad pushing him too hard.

"Sam wonders for half a second whether Dean will ever realize how incredible he really is." So do I!

*hugs and never lets go*

Wonderful, brilliant job :) *loves my story*

XX
daleaikman chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
That was a great story. Liked how dean explained way he didn't like taken pain pills. Its also a great place to stop. Can't wait for more stories from you.
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »