Reviews for Recipe for Disaster
divergentlover523 chapter 3 . 6/10
I now see what the Team 10 have to do with this story and I have to say that they are an interesting combination together, though the way you're fitting the story makes scene. Though, many of the higher ranking ninja's can possibly take down Voldemort themselves, such as Kurenai, Asuma, Guy, and Kakashi together. Even two of them could team up and take him down with difficulty since these are ninja we are talking about. Amazing story, though!
divergentlover523 chapter 1 . 6/10
This story is strange, but interesting. I do wonder what Team 10 have to do with any of this, though.
Sinclaire Silverfang chapter 8 . 11/1/2012
damn this was actually really good i like it if u do drop the story can i pick it up?
Accidental Child chapter 8 . 10/20/2012
\ _ / /
\ \/_\/ /
\ /
Blunette chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
I think this story's really good so far, but I can't wait to see how Harry's going to react to Gaara. I'll be stalking
phoenixyfriend chapter 8 . 5/22/2012
Well, I went ahead and read it. It's rather interesting, but it does follow some rather standard plot points (be original!), though most people don't make it Harry's first year.

I agree with your views on Sasuke and Karin, but I think your a bit harsh on Naruto and Hinata. Am I the only one that likes to see the best in all the characters? I'm pretty sure that if someone gave me a character to write out sympathetically, I'd be able to do it.
Mage of Snipers chapter 7 . 5/22/2012
This is execellent, Cloud. Keep up the good work!
Mage of Snipers chapter 6 . 5/22/2012
Mage of Snipers chapter 5 . 5/22/2012
I liked this chapter. It was nice and had a good sprinkle of humour in it as well.
Mage of Snipers chapter 4 . 5/22/2012
Mage of Snipers chapter 3 . 5/22/2012
Umm... I think they're called Team Ten, not Konoha 11. But good job anyways!
Mage of Snipers chapter 2 . 5/22/2012
:D Vernon's a major dick head :DDDD
Mage of Snipers chapter 1 . 5/22/2012
Wow, how did I not see this before Cloud? Keep it up!
Rina of Cool chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
Gai as Sasuke's dad? Sounds crackish to me. I SHALL WRITE... A challange.