Reviews for Must Have Done Something Right
Amazing! God, I loved it! It made me smile and now i can't stop
OpheliacAngel chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Adorable :) And Dean is such a sweetheart towards Sammy
CandyCakes chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I loved this story! It was adorable, Dean being ganged up on by Sammy and his psychic kittens!
Queen Bee chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
VERY cute...and yeah both boys are pretty damn soft-hearted, whether or not they like to admit it.
embrace-the-deception chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is amazingly cute. I mean, I was awwing the entire way through. Sam, and kittens, is just a cute overload! Hah, we all knew Dean would cave in, cuz he's that kind of guy, and that kind of awesome brother. I could just imagine Sam holding a box of kittens and looking at Dean, begging to look after them... no, must stop thinking about it, I'll explode... XD

I thought the whole thing flowed together really well. The beginning went into the actual story quite well, and I really like stories that end with that sort of not-story bit of... I can't think of the word I want, but hopefully you get what I mean.

There is one thing that I could say to help you with the end, but as I am awful at explaining what I mean, I'll send it to you in a private message so this review doesn't go on forever.

Anyway, I really loved that, it was so freaking cute. Those damn psychic kittehs can be annoying, can't they? XD
candygal1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
At last ;-) Loved it! What a sweet little fic. I love innocent Sam, towering over Dean but still able to wrap his older brother around his little finger. Dean really is a big softy. Great job. :)