Reviews for A Hundred Nights with Her
ItsNanna chapter 29 . 10/5/2014
It's frustrating when I always mistaken Vanitas from Ventus, and vise versa when I read it.
Fanfiction Bard chapter 55 . 10/29/2013
The end sums up what love is so beautifully.
The Icing Addict chapter 55 . 7/14/2011
Hey it's your anonymous fan; except now I got an account! Woohoo :)

I'll be looking forward to your stories like usual :)

And after... What? 3 times of reading this I still love it.

One day tree should be a 500 theme... Then again that's a lot so nevermind! XD
The Icing Addict chapter 55 . 7/10/2011
Hey it's me again! :D

I read this, and I liked most - if not all - of the oneshots. :)

Each one was quite unique, cute, romantic and sweet in its own little way. I can't believe you have the pure patience to write all of it. I would not. xP

Okay, I gotta go... READ MORE OF YOUR STORIES :D
shloop chapter 15 . 4/5/2011
I love how kingdom hearts pretty much gives modern science a big F. U.

What's that you say? the moon is a natural satellite orbiting the earth that reflects light from the sun? WRONG!

your writing is top-notch, and I can only imagine the kinds of fun you had when churning these puppies out
Wolf-Unicorn-97 chapter 55 . 3/19/2011
i envisioned Terra saying "i love her more" & ven saying "no, i do" & i pictured Terra for the last 1
Patriot-of-USA chapter 53 . 3/9/2011
This one (V1.0) has been my favorite by far.
New Game Plus chapter 55 . 3/8/2011
Haha... I imagined Vanitas at the end... I hope you take on another one of these because they're so lovely.
New Game Plus chapter 37 . 3/8/2011
Secret was so unbearably cute. I love love love your oneshots! Because of you I'm falling in love with KH all over again.
New Game Plus chapter 10 . 3/8/2011
I really love you Aqua/Vanitas oneshots... They're dark but cute.
Wishing-Fire chapter 1 . 3/7/2011
Take my challenge!
Starry Requiem chapter 55 . 3/7/2011
How... sad. D: I wish you would do a 200 theme challenge. It's not torture, how could you think that. xD Haha, I loved your fic so much. :) I'm pretty sure it's the best out there.

It's sad! This was a really great end chapter, and hm, I think the last one was Vanitas. And if not, I'm positive it's Terra. xP
tricksterash chapter 55 . 3/6/2011
Nooo! T-T It's over! Guess all that's left to say is, I loved this entire story and can't wait to see more by you - Man that sounded bipolar... lll-_-
MonMonCandie chapter 55 . 3/6/2011
Fwee... I can't believe you finished. I mean, it's a really good that you did but... Well just imagine me crying tears. LOL

Great job getting to the end! I hope this means you'll have more free time to write something else. LOL The little ditties you did made me smile and I hope you'll still find time to write something. :)

Can't wait to hear from you soon!
MayukoMorita chapter 55 . 3/6/2011
maybe you could post the second versions of the other oneshots? pleeeaaasse!

hahaha! you're hiatus makes me feel like... like... missing a friend going away on vacation.

i'm really going to miss you. good luck with what you have to take care of. hope you come back soon. :)