Reviews for Alice Evans and the Prisoner of Azkaban
vampiremuggle chapter 20 . 1/18/2012
awesome chapter :) a perfect way to end the story! I'm glad everything worked out for everyone! please update soon! I cannot wait to read the next book!

~Vampiremuggle

vampiremuggle at gmail dot com
Divineoverseer chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
I'll be waiting. Great closing for book three.
sonotalady chapter 20 . 1/10/2012
Well I'm guessing the reason that Alice can't be the family protection for Harry is since you don't want to make it too AU (making some events difficult to manage), but I still feel that the handeling of that wasn't your best work. However you can't be brilliant all the time and just one example, I loved how you handled the basilisk and all.

That aside I love this story line and the fact that Alice stood up to ferret boy. Wonder what our detectives will feel about Moody. And since they're closer to neville and all, I'm very much looking forward to your version of their next year and their summer of course. I wonder if you will let the Dursleys know about Alice being their niece and Sirius of course:)

Hope I'll soon read the fourth story about Alice and well doen on this!
Divineoverseer chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
I can't wait to see how all this will play out for them in the summer
sonotalady chapter 19 . 1/3/2012
Great chapter and I hope you had a great christmas and new years celebrations! Just wondering how Alice could be a loophoole or dumbles is being sneaky?

Hove a wonder ful 2012!
ILOVETOSWIM23 chapter 18 . 12/14/2011
really good i knew that she was his sister from the red hair to the name evans.
melferd chapter 18 . 12/12/2011
I just discovered all your wonderful tales through this one. I am looking forward to reading the first two. This tale is just wonderful. I adore Alice, she isn't at all super!Alice or Alice!Sue. I love how three dimensional all your characters are. Thanks for writing this story.
sonotalady chapter 18 . 12/11/2011
Ah my favorite twins mak ean apperance! And shy sirius made me laugh. I completly agree with you on Alice and her development. Love it. Won├Ąt dumbles kick up a fuss about harry living with sirius?
Dessuithiel Maethoriel chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
I've read through all three stories today... they're addictive and very good! :) Keep it up! Can't wait to read more!

~Mae
Divineoverseer chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
it's moments like these that remind me why I hate Fudge so much.
sonotalady chapter 17 . 11/23/2011
You've portrayed Fudge and Sirius very believable as well as manipulative dumlbedore always organising for the greater good. Did he learn noting from Tom Riddle's childhood? anyway looking forward for more. I'm addicted:)
Divineoverseer chapter 16 . 11/9/2011
Well, I can see that Alice is going to start having some identity issues for a good while especially with the mental dam that just burst. I can't wait to see how Dumbledore will be confronted with all this. Good work.
sonotalady chapter 16 . 11/8/2011
Well doen with the reveal. I thought it was good, not to cliche but moving with her realising first about harry and then her parents. everythings not sugar hollywood perfect but realistic. Love the fact that it was sirius who reveals it all. Love it and hoping for more soon:)
Divineoverseer chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
I read all your stories over the course of the weekend and I have to say that I loved every bit of them. Especially Alice's witty and teasing attitude about Harry and Hermione.
vampiremuggle chapter 15 . 10/30/2011
This story is so amazing! I love it! your Alice Evans stories are so great. I loove the ways you are devloping the characters and plot that make it different than canon. By the way, I'm assuming "Clover" Potter is actually Alice? Please update soon; I cannot wait to read more!

~Vampiremuggle