Reviews for Girlfriend
Purplehonor chapter 2 . 9/3/2011
I love finn/puck this needs a chapter three at least. I think Puck should have a talk to Kurt ('cause who else is he gonna talk to about this really?) Please update soon
LovingSladeAlways chapter 1 . 7/24/2011
I actually really liked this story... up until the part where Puck totally breaks Finn's heart! WHAT THE FUCK! Could you please explain to me why you would just the unhappy ending?

Otherwise besides my insane reaction to such an awfully sad ending, Kurt was awesome, Finn was a sweet hearthrob, and Puck was a sexy douche as always. So great job on that.
TroubledxEyes chapter 2 . 5/21/2011
This is the bit where you reviewers decide that if they kill you that they wont get their story finished and their lives will be meaingless. So, if you could add this and maybe some awesome brother!Kurt that would be much appreciated. But, just to be safe invest in Kevlar. Great Story
PsychicZai chapter 2 . 2/19/2011
I honestly love this story and I'm anxiously awaiting the next chapter.

This reflects so many real life issues of sex between two people in a relationship in today's world and I really want to see the end result of this whole thing.

Please, please, please update this story soon!
Nait chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
I gotta say that was pretty well-written! Finn was girly but it was within the limits of his character, maybe a bit of a stretch. Puck was totally in character and I notice a lot of people have trouble writing him well, so props. And of course I always love Kurt!

I think this was a pretty realistic take on how their relationship, if it ever happened, would be likely to play out. Anyways, I know this fic is complete but if you ever felt a whim to add a third chapter/sequel/what-have-you I would love to read it!
Julia chapter 2 . 1/25/2011
Hi!

Yeah I want to kill you.

Ok seriously, Finn is a little bit girly in this story but he had to be for the drama.

I hoped you would write Puck understanding, I like my happy ends!

But I think the ending is good too and Puck wasn't a total asshole.

Thanks for the story.
Runaway-Luv chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
I would kill you, if this story wasn't soo fricken good xD OMG I absolutely love big brother Kurt :D I really wanted to see him go all bitch mode on Puck, cuz he's really startin to piss me off. But amazing story this chapter even better then last keep on writing ,
sociable-wallflower chapter 1 . 1/24/2011
Just saw that the stories complete! : ( Hope you write a sequel or something!
sociable-wallflower chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
Poor Finn,sweet Kurt, douche bag Puck...good chapter! Can't wait for more!
Amity Elizabeth chapter 2 . 1/24/2011
woah. this is amazing.

but poor finn :(
Dreaming-Of-A-Nightmare chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
this is kind of the most amazing Fuck fic i've ever read. not that i've read many, but... this takes the cake anyhow. w
dogsrock7699 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
upsate to this story please
twin1 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I liked it, especially finn's thoughts. Just a question, if it's a two chapter fic, then why is the fic labeled as complete?