Reviews for Anthem
Biancachu chapter 4 . 7/18
I liked this fic! It was nice getting into the heads of other characters!
Biancachu chapter 2 . 7/18
Interesting!
Biancachu chapter 1 . 7/18
Nice!
Blitz182 chapter 4 . 12/7/2014
So... I kinda am in love with everything about this fic - the song choices for each character, your headcannons, your writing style... I really like it all. I know it's been like eighty-billion years or so since you last updated it, but I am going to follow this story anyway just in case. )
Guest chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
I really wish you would continue this story. You capture the personalities of these characters so well and give them so much more depth than I've seen on the show. You are awesome!
Midgetninja247 chapter 4 . 3/21/2012
I like it! can u update soon?
Gracieling chapter 4 . 2/12/2012
POST MORE! NOW! I have access to kitchen knives, you know... (evil laugh)
BananaSplitsWithLove chapter 4 . 10/14/2011
PLEASE FOR THE LOVE OF ALL THINGS KLAINE TELL ME THAT'S NOT IT!

btw I put this in every in progress story I read. Just warning you :)
HappyDaysAreHereAgain chapter 2 . 9/21/2011
You're really, really, really hitting the nail on the head in all four character's chapters. I saved this one for last cause Quinn is my favorite, but I've read all of them. Update soon!
blue-starryeyed-songjay chapter 4 . 6/28/2011
please do Kurt. please.
nessyschu chapter 4 . 6/12/2011
I like this! You should continue it!
Gleek247 chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
Good song. I love that song.
Tuli-Susi chapter 4 . 3/20/2011
I really liked this series! I like the background of the characters and the songs they song. And this could be quite a plausible assignment too... I'd actually like to see this done in the show.

Please continue this, I'd love to see your selection for Tina and Kurt, if he is still at McKinley in your timeline.
It'sTimeToDance chapter 4 . 2/16/2011
HIHIHI

havent talked to you in a whileee

so

this is super amazing.

i love it.
tjsmiles chapter 4 . 1/31/2011
I really like these :) I have an idea for you :)

I think it would be cool if you did one for Mercedes, the song would be video by :) it's basically about being okay with who you are :) think about it. I love your writing :)