Reviews for Missing TnT Scenes Season Four
Auna chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
This is TOO AWESOME! Everything I love about their relationship. :)
Lady Callista chapter 13 . 1/5/2013
I've been flying through all your missing scenes stories so fast I haven't reviewed any of them, but this particular chapter was just so amazing that I had to. All of them have been amazing really, so perfectly IC and so well-written, but something in this chapter just struck me as so perfect... It is always so great to find an author that writes well and has a perfect grasp of ALL the characters, not just the main ship they are writing. So now I feel bad about not reviewing at all on the first three seasons you did, I just didn't want to stop reading. Which is kinda the ultimate compliment in my opinion, at least now that you know.
Jamieson Zed chapter 38 . 9/4/2012
Okay, this was a MUCH better finale...especially those final lines by Beverly about making them immortal. Great job! I'll have to go back and read the Season 1 and 2 scenes at some point, once I've managed to refresh my memory on those episodes. Great job, and kudos for the commitment on this series-long project! D
Jamieson Zed chapter 37 . 9/4/2012
I'm with Deanna on this one - I too wish all hostiles were dumb as posts! Of course, I suppose it IS in keeping with canon, especially considering the alternative storyline in TATV p
Jamieson Zed chapter 36 . 9/4/2012
Oh, Hoshi...ever practical ;-) This chapter had me grinning.
Jamieson Zed chapter 35 . 9/4/2012
Hehe...I love that you've found a loophole where characters can be slightly OC while it technically still remains canon. And despite this being a false mission replication, Deanna is right about something...they *are* cute together ;-) Poor Porthos, though...
Jamieson Zed chapter 34 . 9/4/2012
Hehe...I think I'm going to like this series of "missing" scenes very much! D
Jamieson Zed chapter 33 . 9/3/2012
A great ending to this series of missing scenes. I find it kind of neat that I'm reading this on the anniversary, of sorts (Labour Day), of when this particular scene was posted here...in its own right it kind of adds to the sense of "full circle" the end of this scene gave off in their coming to terms, finally, of the nature of their relationship and their acceptance of what their future together might bring.

I'm looking forward to your canon take on the finale. I'm also curious as to whether you've put anymore thought into writing an alternate finale, as you indicated may be a possibility in the A/N for this chapter. I'd certainly love to read it!
Jamieson Zed chapter 32 . 9/3/2012
I love Soval, I really do.

It's interesting how Trip and T'Pol have essentially switched roles in the wake of their grief...he's the one trying to put events past them - not necessarily to forget, but to move on - while she is the one who is allowing herself to be consumed by her emotions, at least moreso than he is. He's had a lifetime of experience in sorting through his emotions (sometimes successfully, sometimes not, but still doing so) while, with a few recent exceptions, she's always tried to control and suppress those emotions, and therefore has little experience in dealing with them when they become too overwhelming.

While I understand Trip's pain and confusion over her reaction to his asking about future children, I can certainly see and sympathize with T'Pol's stance...she's so confused and distracted herself to be able to devote any thought to what he is proposing, and likely in too much pain to contemplate the possibility of losing another child, whether it is likely or not...many would be in her same state at this point, without the added likelihood that they very well would lose another child before they had a healthy one.

I think this was a very well-written scene and really underscores their differences, especially in such a difficult situation such as this. Despite everything, though, there is still a glimmer of hope for these two buried in all the darkness of grief.
Jamieson Zed chapter 31 . 9/3/2012
I enjoyed this whole scene, but I especially loved the final segment. It was cathartic and very touching to see her realize finally that she didn't need to fit her grief and anger and love and affection into any type of mold - Vulcan or Human - and just let it be what it was and what it needed to be. Just a beautiful scene.
Jamieson Zed chapter 30 . 9/3/2012
I loved Malcolm in this one. Very much in-character, and I think what Trip needed right then. He needed a sympathetic ear, but one who could help put things in perspective...one who would let him drown his sorrows, but not let him get carried away, and who knows when to lighten the mood and when no to.
Jamieson Zed chapter 29 . 9/3/2012
So very sad. I'm sure it was just as difficult to write as it is to read. It's oddly fitting that T'Pol should understand the needs of the crew of humans better than Trip in this particular instance. A lovely written look into their immediate grief, if however heart-wrenching it is.
Jamieson Zed chapter 28 . 9/2/2012
Great scene, really does help set up the episode...and episode that, while I loved it, did seem to be a little out of place. Nothing easy ever happens for these two...and the worse always seems to happen when they're already dealing with some heavy stuff.

I always found it interesting the way they phrased the fact that Vulcans and Humans couldn't have children...in E2 T'Pol says they "have never" been able to reproduce, which sorta indicates to me that it has been attempted in the past, instead of it being an academic argument.
Jamieson Zed chapter 27 . 9/2/2012
Definitely a more serious, darker tone than the last scene, but definitely keeping with the theme of the MU. Despite the darkness, it's nice to think that they have a connection strong enough across all universes for him to risk his life like that to protect her as best he could.
Jamieson Zed chapter 26 . 9/2/2012
Hehe...I can just imagine Trip waking from the second mind meld, wondering why he's in such a good mood. Perhaps the erasing of his memory wasn't 100% complete, if his behaviour right before the malfunction was anything to go by. This one was just fun )