Reviews for Naruto: Shifts In Life
It's kinda nitpicky but it probably would sound better if you didn't use the name Muay Thai, especially when it has a very good alternate name for the style that would sound badass in japanese. The Art of Eight Limbs. It would also help differentiate from the mundane version since any "serious" style in the Narutoverse would involve chakra and inevitably change the style.
Akamehime456 chapter 20 . 5/24
I swear. This book keeps getting better and better again and again
SnowOwl16 chapter 21 . 5/23
Wait wtf? The index and pointer finger are the same.
SnowOwl16 chapter 12 . 5/23
THIS IS FUCKING SAD DUDE
HelpfulNudge chapter 52 . 5/22
A solid 4 chapters. Naruto's return was solid so far. Jonin exams were especially well written, I thought. Interesting, creative, and, unfortunately, put on hold. His relationship with Temari was hot and steamy, and now TenTen needs some consoling...and maybe a turn...Itachi, though... that was a surprise shift... Can't wait to see where this goes. Well done.
Kruten chapter 52 . 5/18
i love the story! but i don't really get Naruto.. get married to the girl get a harem who cares ?
he likes the girls so just be with them...
tanithlipsky chapter 52 . 5/17
good chapter.
clichesucks chapter 17 . 5/9
nothing original here. sarcastic, know-it-all Naruto - check, blushing girls - check, Sasuke as one-dimensional stupid jerk - check, female helpful Kyubi - check, bitchy Sakura - check, follows every canon event - check. In a nutshell, rewrite of canon but with bucket-full of most common fanfiction tropes.
Blackjaqk23 chapter 31 . 5/11
Bah too many girls man. I really like the story but way too many girls man, and it does not help much that Tenten and Anko are there, who I don't really like much at all. Anyway it was great but I don't like it, which does not mean that it wasn't great. Again it was great while it lasted for me. Ja ne
Huughin chapter 26 . 5/7
Your writing is great but the storytelling is just too slow in my opinion. I really get annoyed here and there and tend to ykip parts because there is too much useless information.
Anyways. GJ.
Oh gosh. All those unmportant booring events getting rewritten.
I am out.
Bella-swan11 chapter 52 . 5/7
They can not stop annoying Naruto, he's a hero. It's normal to have so many girls in love with him.
The question is, they will agree to have an open relationship. Just to be with him.
The important thing that saved Gaara, now they have to prepare to face Akatsuki.
manipulation.clan chapter 50 . 5/5
nice chapter.
Team Soda chapter 18 . 5/3
Just letting you know that I won't read any further. I wish you the best, and like you said, if you bent to the wishes of the fans, it wouldn't really be what you wanted it to be. Keep being you.

I don't know if you care about one guy's opinion at this point in the story's life, but the reasons are many.

The reasons being from this chapter and last chapter.

It looks like Naruto will be the same as canon. As in, he'll have everything basically handed to him.

In canon, he got KCM 1 and 2 handed to him, Bijuu Mode, and Six Paths Sage Mode.

This chapter just reminded me of that same stuff. At least this story doesn't have the same inconsistencies as canon. That's a whole can of worms I won't bother to get into.

Also, you basically just confirmed that Naruto will have a pseudo harem and will be immortal, and the strongest. It's basically making him a Gary Stew. His reasoning for not getting into a romantic relationship is quite moronic, all things considered. I mean, death is a natural part of life that can't be avoided. People can choose what they do with their life before death, and that usually means enjoying it to the fullest.

To say that he doesn't want to be hurt or leave someone hurt is kind of immature. And even more so when you consider the fact that people die everyday from many different things.

That's all I'll get into. I wish you luck, I'll keep the story favorited because I really did enjoy up to this point. Have a good one!
Team Soda chapter 14 . 5/2
Is this going to be a harem fic? I get the vibe that you are either misleading everyone to try and keep them guessing, or you're setting up a harem.

Either way, I know this story is well along in its life, so I can easily find the answer by going ahead a few chapters. I just don't want to ruin a surprise if it's not. Anyways, I don't like reading harems, so just let me know now, please.
5,515 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »