Reviews for Naruto: Shifts In Life
nexusplayer chapter 17 . 2/28
Anime set in modern day?
Bleach.
Anime in sorta future(NEVER EDGERUNNERS!) Rwby? Maybe?
nexusplayer chapter 12 . 2/28
Poor Naruto.
Poor Poor Naruto.
*Smirks evilly*
It'll make it all the more delicious when she is most likely resurrected during the war! MWHAHAHAHAHA!
Brian chapter 42 . 2/18
Your English is good so no worries there. It sounds like you don’t live in the States. Only people not living in the States worry about the grammar. Don’t sweat it. I have seen stories that were hard to follow due to misspelled words or even the wrong words used. You know what is coming next. My asking about Anko x Naruto. Just letting you know how much this means to me.
Brian chapter 38 . 2/17
I agree with your assessment about canon Naruto for the most part. Yes mostly that Naruto is stupid but sometimes he pulls out these crazy strategies and ideas that work. To me that tells me that his smarts is not understood.I believe the best version of Naruto is that he is so smart nobody understand him. Couple that with the hate and neglect and sabotage that Naruto had to go through for years and boom. An idiot who pulls off insane plans that work while making observations that no one else sees. As for Sakura, yeah a flat chested girl who deluded herself to be I love with Sasuke while constantly torturing the only guy on her team to help her. Come on Naruto,how many years had Sakura punched you while screaming insults at you and you keep crawling back to her for more? No man would do that willingly. That is just one of many reasons that I believe Anko is a much better romance partner than Sakura.
Brian chapter 37 . 2/17
It’s nice when awesome characters that barely get any time finally get a chance to shine. Guren was one of the best characters in the filler parts of Naruto and I wish that we saw more of her. I love how you handle the task of getting her character right while writing an awesome fight sequence. So it seems that the emo overlord has succeeded in deserting Konoha. Please please bring Anko and Naruto together please. I have been incredibly patient about this.
Brian chapter 34 . 2/17
So this is different. It seems that Samoi is starting to move in on Naruto. So my question is this: when the hell will Anko get her chance?
Brian chapter 32 . 2/17
I really don’t understand. I am begging you to let Anko be loved by Naruto and we get Temari cozying with him instead. Sigh…
Brian chapter 31 . 2/17
Maybe finally we can see Anko x Naruto? I sure hope so.
Brian chapter 28 . 2/17
You want my support to take over the world of Naruto? Then do something for me. Anko x Naruto. Make it happen. Anyway excellent chapter. Once again touching on how sad life is as a ninja. So where is Anko? Why isn’t she helping Naruto? Or even better,seducing Naruto?
Brian chapter 24 . 2/17
I got to say I love your humor. The cracks at some the characters have me laughing and laughing. Still waiting for Anko x Naruto.
Brian chapter 23 . 2/17
Yeah I agree. Canon Naruto barely scraped by Neil,so this one definitely would. So it seems Yugito and Tenten are lock-in horns over Naruto,when will Anko move in?
Brian chapter 22 . 2/17
I don’t understand why some people try to shoehorn things that don’t work. For instance,Optimus Prime is known as the courageous,kind,focused leader of the Autobots. If a story tried to show a cruel Optimus for example,it won’t ever work. That breaks the character. That’s why I only stay with stories that have small twists in them. Stories about a cruel Naruto or Kakashi trying to kill Naruto just because Kurama lives inside him breaks those characters. So when I read about Anko trying to date Kakashi,that really doesn’t make sense. Those two are wildly different. Kakashi is laidback and calm and focused. Anko is wild,fun loving and impulsive. I just can’t see them together. I have the same problem with people trying to shoehorn Iruka with Anko. Same problem,two vastly different people with nothing in common. That’s why I keep trying to get Anko with Naruto. Both are outcasts. Both suffer from being alone. Both are passionate and impulsive and fun loving people. Both are named after food. Oh and just in case someone says write your own story,I can’t. I am no good at writing stories.
Brian chapter 21 . 2/17
Ah good old Jiraiya. Something is wrong here. Where is Anko x Naruto? Tenten and Yugito got their dates, when will Anko get hers with Naruto?
Brian chapter 18 . 2/17
I failed to bring this up last chapter but when Kyuubi was talking at the end I believe that the mystery person is Kushina. Also can we call kyuubi Kurama already? As far as ninja relationship goes I think you are close. We humans are built with the need for family so even a ninja will crave a spouse. Which leads me to something that really really bugs . When an author refuses to write a relationship because of “ age gap” . With ninjas and how dangerous that life is how can anyone think that a ninja will care about the age gap ? The canon Naruto story shows very few elderly ninja. Also I don’t mind lemons, just so long as that’s all there is. A good Naruto story will keep the characters close to canon, have a balanced view of the action,humor,tragedy, and romance that the canon does have. Having too much or to little throws the story out of whack. That is purely my opinion. Finally you know what I am going to request: Anko x Naruto. This couple makes the most sense. No other girl can relate to Naruto. Likewise no one else can relate to Anko and her pain.
Brian chapter 17 . 2/17
First off,I want to say that I agree with you. Flamers suck. When I have a problem with a story,I do my best to explain said problem in my review and leave it to the authors. The other solution when the story veers into waters that I can’t accept is to do what you suggest all flamers do and stop reading the story. I agree with that. If said story is that upsetting,just bail. There are lots of fish in the sea. Alright to my thoughts on the chapter. I am surprised that dark Naruto made an appearance. I admit that I am disappointed that you went with the “ female kyuubi” trope. It’s been done so many times now it’s “ troublesome “ as Shikamaru would say. I do like some of the reasons you provided for that and I am surprised by them. I am kind of disappointed that you will be having crossovers because I am not familiar with many anime. Basically I want stories that stay in universe so to speak. I am still waiting for Anko x Naruto to happen. That will be the deciding factor for me wether I stay or not. If Anko loves Naruto and they have a family,great I will stay. Personally I love your writing style so far. Peace.
7,265 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »