Reviews for Naruto: Shifts In Life
embrewing chapter 7 . 2/11
sealing scrolls sealed in other sealing scrolls... NOOOOOOO STOP NEVER PUT A BAG OF HOLDING IN ANOTHER BAG OF HOLDING!

seriously though would is that even possible cannon?
I was just wondering how is it that guren can keep up with naruto in terms of chackra when we already know that beside being massive his youki is more potent?
IFRITE chapter 15 . 2/6
I'm enjoying this awesome story a lot, and it's great knowing that the story will go long pass the invation, as that seems to be where many good stories got stuck at. I also enjoy Naruto's short romance with female Haku. It not only allow her belief to leave an even deeper impression on Naruto, but also gave him a dose of much needed healthy interaction with the opposite sex, considering the "romance" he was mostly exposed to was of Sakura's fangirlism for Sasuke... Anyway, thanks for the great story!
Luciendar chapter 12 . 2/2
I'll start by saying in general I'm not downplaying your ability to write. You are a talented authorand i had up till this point enjoyed your story immensely. Unfortunately, between this chapter And the authors note you left with it i have only one thing to say. I hate people like you. People who spout platitudes about loss and how it's "supposed" to effect people. What do you know of true pain? Of suffering? You wanted a negative emotion, fine, fuck you. How's that for negative?
Luciendar chapter 3 . 2/2
I like AnkoXNaruto. Both village outcasts. That pairing creates a very unique chemistry.
Luciendar chapter 2 . 2/2
God i hope his pairing isn't with Tenten
WeabooTrash0896 chapter 52 . 1/20
I didn't like the ending.
Chin x2 chapter 27 . 1/18
Literally nothing different happened from canon.
Chin x2 chapter 14 . 1/16
Bo staff was fine but this is too much. Not a fan of special weapon bs. Next it's gonna be some glove that can shoot lasers and makes you fap faster. Staph. It doesn't match the theme of the world.
(Just my opinion.)
(And the koyuki arc never have happened in my books :
Chin x2 chapter 10 . 1/16
Fem haku is cliché. You should have made haku's gender as an apache helicopter.
Chin x2 chapter 7 . 1/16
Did someone actually reviewed complaining about the boots/shoes? Lol
Chin x2 chapter 4 . 1/16
The whole team based on test results not really true. I'm not sure who said it but someone says to the 3rd what his purpose was to put kyuubi and the sharing on the same team. It might not be the actual reason but if you consider inoshikacho and the sensory team 8 it's too much of a coincidence for it to be based on test results. (All speculation tho)
Thallion chapter 28 . 1/15
I like ur story but I can't binge read well. I also wonder why Naruto couldn't send a clone to gather supplies and say good-byes?
Thallion chapter 20 . 1/15
so with the new arm dose he have to rework his seals and get new gear plus where is the kitchen counter ass gauntlet when he gets his new threads?
Thallion chapter 5 . 1/14
I just realized something. why is it that no one ever uses the harem jutsu to get a bell from kakashi? like how in shippuden they got one by mentioning the end of the new icha icha.
5,666 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »