Reviews for Naruto: Shifts In Life
maxridelover chapter 61 . 7/16
Nice work on this
Solitary Winter chapter 46 . 7/15
It was interesting when you first started it, but like a ship using all it's fuel you've began to run out of steam. The constant filler one chapter after another is more than enough to prove my point. This is slowly becoming more and more uninteresting, reading things that I could basically watch on Netflix at the push of a few keys.
Can you go back to when you were at least altering events more heavily. Your chuunin exams section did a great job of this, but sadly these movie and filler sections are point blank boring. They add no change in characters ability or knowledge. The plot lines you do have in them, all resolve by the end of said arc. For example the most recent one in the moon country. Naruto starts out hating Jiraiya and then by the end of the arc their relationship is seemingly back in working order, producing no new valuable changes to the source material. Heck the ending is essentially the exact same as the movie, bar the three ninja leaving and not dying.
I hope you can find your juice again, otherwise I don't think I can keep reading this.
What was with the cracked window at the end!? Finally, they realize that Orochimaru took control of Sasuke’s body, thus killing the emo pansy! Now they just have to break the news to Sakura!
Jose19 chapter 61 . 7/15
I see why you closed your PM but this story is good in my opinion I saw nothing wrong with it.
WindyCitySlayer1 chapter 61 . 7/15
Can’t wait for more
Please continue
Awesome chapter
tanithlipsky chapter 61 . 7/14
very good
Yash2001 chapter 61 . 7/13
It does feel kinda rushed.
The Observant Reader chapter 61 . 7/13
You're a good writer, for the most part I enjoy this story, however, your lemon scenes come across as forced and fake. love the plot and the story, hate the lemons!
...Think that's the first time I've ever wrote that :D
duskrider chapter 33 . 7/13
Nice omake. Though how the hell is Kubato alive! I mean from the description I would think his internals would be externals and burned by yorkai at that. Even regeneration (outside of Kyuubi enhanced Naruto) has limitations. Though it is interesting he is alive I'm just wondering how!
duskrider chapter 29 . 7/13
Honestly you are too right if Naruto actually learned the art of seduction to a better level he could have done so much better at this point in cannon. Not that I'm writing it since I'm not big on seduction or even flirting. But good Omake anyway!
Markus-Antonius chapter 61 . 7/13
Nice job as always!
desdelor97 chapter 61 . 7/13
This was a solid chapter,
Keep up the astounding work
Leaf Ranger chapter 61 . 7/13
So, the war with Kumo is over, but that leaves the war with Iwa still. But with Kumo on Konoha's side, shouldn't take them too long to bring Iwa to a cease fire at least.

Overall, a good chapter. Excellent work. So keep it up!
gmilena1525 chapter 61 . 7/13
I think it will be great idea if kumo is destroyed but a lot escaped and went to Konoha . Instead of great village they will unite to create one city
duskrider chapter 12 . 7/13
OK I teared up in this chapter. Fantastic writing it's just I really need to read something happier otherwise I will breakdown crying at the kitchen table and that will just be awkward since I just finished making my noodle bowl.
6,050 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »