Reviews for Naruto: Shifts In Life
Silent Namikaze chapter 26 . 1/20
Bruh you just nerfed the hokages so bad not even funny, tobirama shaking are you joking ?
Silent Namikaze chapter 12 . 1/18
Sad to see you killed her off would have been a interesting parring
jp236 chapter 44 . 1/17
Alright I know this is from like 5 years ago but I feel like the power scaling is def off right now.
djbootyllama chapter 5 . 1/16
Sigh, was hoping for an apprenticeship with Anko but alas i get the shitty standard team seven
Jupiter chapter 10 . 1/11
I really hope that Haku and zabuza stays alive
Jupiter chapter 1 . 1/11
Really going good, your version of sarutobi is slick
Zmag49er chapter 55 . 12/30/2022
damn naruto knows how to beat it up
OkyXoo chapter 35 . 12/28/2022
Well, i didint read too much the Black Words, but, what happen with Rikudo Sennin?, and the Gedo Mazo, Why Kyubi/Kurama dont know him or remember him?
Erizar chapter 16 . 12/24/2022
"You shouldn't take your eyes off your opponent!" Naruto yelled from behind Orochimaru, his fist already in motion to attack.

I know the whole yelling out attacks happens in the anime and manga. But it is particularly moronic to warn an opponent you managed to get behind. Especially when they outclass you in EVERY SINGLE WAY. Especially since this is supposed to be a more intelligent Naruto who acknowledges that he has no chance in this fight.
Ryu chapter 18 . 12/22/2022
I know that this was already written a long time ago and it cannot be changed and it is not as if you had changed it, since it would be very cliché, Naruto could make others immortal, that Kyubi could not, does not mean that Naruto did not, since Kyubi is not an expert in seals, Naruto has it in his blood, and with his ability to make shadow clones, he maybe can do it, just that, for now I'm loving the story :)
KvAT chapter 1 . 12/12/2022
Man I always love Kage Bunshin abuse stories. This one starts really nice because it's just Naruto and Hiruzen having a heart to heart. Still though, where's Minato's money?
Emi2468 chapter 9 . 12/7/2022
God the irony of Sakura thinking that naruto had a second personality.
Guest chapter 17 . 12/5/2022
Whilst I liked the story until now the whole kyuubi in human form thing threw me directionwise in my head you're a good writer but that aspect doesn't click for me good luck in writing endeavours
Grim0Reaper chapter 2 . 11/29/2022
72 USD for a bunch of shit? Weapons, Kunai, Clothes, sealing tag, etc.? I’d love to go there.
pertemis4lyfe chapter 1 . 11/28/2022
I thought nobody told naruto about the shadow clone secret because of the severe mental strain?
7,156 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »