Reviews for Everybody Loves Cloud
Littwink chapter 14 . 6/13
Loved this! Poor Cloud; but what an adventure that day must have been for everyone involved, lols. Tbh, my favorite part was probably the Reno chapter, ‘cause he provided such excellent commentary, hahaha.

Anyways, I’ve decided to make a compilation of FFVII FFN fanfics that aren’t on AO3 to share with others, and I’d like to include this one. If you’d rather I not share this please tell me. If you’d like more information and or the link when I finally publish the list please inform me. Otherwise, thank you for making such a wonderful contribution to the FFVII fandom! I hope that sharing this with others will gain you more readers!
dragonloverpower chapter 14 . 5/12
Poor poor cloud. I feel so sorry for him. Plus this means the Turks got him to cross-dress before Aerith did. Lol
AngelaVargas1 chapter 14 . 4/8
XD

So love this story...
guest chapter 14 . 1/2
funny story! though i'm not so much a fan of the last chapter, it feels a bit awkward.
but overall it's hilarious!
i wonder, will you make a genesis-cloud, too?
he and rufus shinra? i would very much like to read that.
ButterflyDreams00 chapter 14 . 12/30/2017
Oh, this was hilarious! Thank you for writing it. I particularly liked Reno's role in this whole mess. And also how you nonchalantly mention future things that later in canon. Nicely done!
scorpiola chapter 14 . 12/12/2017
Thanks for update, I look forward to the next chapter :-)
CaptainFluggers chapter 14 . 12/9/2017
Oh man, shits going down
UnLike Us chapter 14 . 12/8/2017
Well, I'm really happy to see an update to this story.

Gods! I can't believe you pulled that THUNDERHEAD off! LOL!

And Sephiroth seems to be warming up to Cloud even without the drug. I wonder if it will even matter what genes are put into the final concoction, when he's got his mind so full of Cloud. And it seems like Sephiroth has been thoroughly humanised in Cloud's eyes now. Wonder if he is the only subordinate that looks at Sephiroth like that now?

Looking forward to Cloud meeting his adoring public. I predict a battlefield. Though I can't help to think of this situation as the bodyguard Sephiroth protecting the celebrity Cloud from a crowd of over zealous fans. Almost an AU. That or, the night running away with the princess in his arms from an army of handsome goblins. Well, whatever, I think what is to come is going to test Sephiroth's metal, and unless Cloud becomes creative, he'll be pretty much a helpless rag doll.

Thanks for the chapters!
UnLike Us chapter 13 . 12/8/2017
Hahah, Gosh. I couldn't help but think of Don Corneo when Reeve described Cloud as a healthy looking lady.

And shoot, Reno gave the ball away and Sephiroth was quick enough to catch it.

I LOVE this story.

And Genesis is showing hints from Crisis core along with Angeal. I guess it's not for nothing he managed to get a whole group of soldiers to defect.
Exiled Childe chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
thunderhead?! I keep thinking about tramfourstar ff7 parody now
Black Rose of Twilight chapter 14 . 11/28/2017
This story makes me so happy!
Narsci chapter 1 . 11/28/2017
THUNDERHEAD
Farenheit July chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
its updating! thank you
KidzRule chapter 14 . 11/27/2017
Sephiroth is such a dork. IT'S SO CUTE! :D
Rikku Shinra chapter 1 . 11/27/2017
I love this story so much. Its hilarious and Cactaurs!