Reviews for Abduction
AmethystUnarmed chapter 8 . 5/3
That may have made me squeal horrifically due to over exposure to adorable
AmethystUnarmed chapter 6 . 5/3
Dat is some fine at writing holy crap. Literally everything is perfect.
AmethystUnarmed chapter 5 . 5/3
I love everything about this. I vote to make Omi a permanent yugioh character
AmethystUnarmed chapter 4 . 5/3
I loved it, great job!
I was tearing up when Omi gave Kaiba the bear and called him 'dad'. It was just a cuteness overload
puffin chapter 8 . 7/13/2012
This was great. Now on to read the sequel.
puffin
puffin chapter 4 . 7/13/2012
I read it and it wasn't very intense for me. I've read and wrote alot worse then what you did. It was ok and well writen just not that intense. Well off to read more.
puffin
Goku and Chichi Luverr chapter 8 . 9/27/2011
Awww! So sweet! I loved it!
jj chapter 8 . 9/5/2011
wow is all i have to say that was very emotional and even made me cry a little and a love omi i wish i could have known his eye color and more about him but great story
dancing elf chapter 8 . 6/3/2011
very intense nice work
MissAlandra chapter 8 . 3/25/2011
I feel horrible for saying this but this really appealed to my sadistic side. It was good and graphic enough to keep me very interested in what happened. I enjoyed reading it very much (and not only because of my sadistic tendencies xD)

Now I'll go read the sequel because I just have to know what happens next!

Sorry for the awful english .
mandapandabug chapter 8 . 2/9/2011
OK I definitely like how real Kaiba is, but now I think I want strong Kaiba back. Kaiba needs to be the pillar and so forth. damn captors ruining what makes Kaiba Kaiba. I probably won't be reading anything for a while, sooo... Do whatever you want. I kind of want another story (I'm not a huge fan of sequels). But if you make an epilogue that would be legit. OK review you later_
xxPig.in.a.Pokexx chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
This story is one of my very favorites. I love this so much..and ima little teary to tell you the truth but great job!
Ariri chapter 8 . 2/6/2011
That was great XD

Aki must be caught, he must show up in the sequel _
YukitoNO1 chapter 8 . 2/5/2011
Love the ending! Cant wait for the sequel! You must make a sequel. :) I don't care who the villen is. Maby the boss behind the abduction. I would love to know who it is. :)