Reviews for Nico di Angelo
I have this thing, where, in order to better understand and emphasize with people and characters, I place myself in their shoes, I basically become them mentally. This works especially well in their dark moments. Now for this story, I didn't become the main focus, for my own mental stability. Instead, I became the people around them, the ones that still cared. The emotional trauma they would go through when they have to kill him is terrifying. This is especially true for anyone who knew him before Bianca died, as they could reminisce on happier times, when the world wasn't against him.
So yeah, that's me.
I refuse to believe this would happen and someone really needs to portray Nico as a normal demigod, a sad and weird demigod, but not a depressed, goth, insane , or gay demigod, but one with bravery and friendship and sadness and battles and I JUST NEED SOMEONE TO MAKE NICO NORMAL SEEMING, OK! I NEED SOMEONE TO UNDERSTAND THAT NICO IS NORMAL, THOUGH SAD AND WEIRD, CAN U DO THAT PLZ, ALL YOU SOLANGELO AND PERNICO SHIPPERS U GOT THAT?
doubleswettycraze666 chapter 1 . 2/1
this made me cry
i had no idea there was such strong stuff out there
Guest chapter 1 . 11/22/2016
Ill do something about it Nico!...sniff
Guest chapter 1 . 10/7/2016
so sad!
...but, it's still a wonderful story. If it's not a problem, could you write some more Nico di Angelo Angst stories? This is really good.
SorryForNothing chapter 1 . 10/3/2016
Beautiful. Please continue.
Nicole Veradina chapter 1 . 7/31/2016
Ok, so I can not stop the tears slowly falling from my eyes
debby chapter 1 . 6/12/2016
this is shit! nico is HANDSOME ! what italian isnt *hyperventilating*he is not ugly, u r!

~
killjoyswheredidthepartygo chapter 1 . 3/26/2016
*Blinks O.O -.- O.O
FlameoSifuHotman chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This is great! I loved the ending especially, great slot. (Also, the China reference. Fantastic!)
I really like how you portray Nico di Angelo, not the cute bad boy he's in most fics nowadays. Turth is he's scary, and people tend to forget that or highlight it on the wrong moments. But you did a great job :D

But if you want critisism and flames, I can give it a try.

You never really give a reason why Nico kills mortals (and don't say because he's insane, that's too easy). I feel that, even though Nico is a character with major flaws he also has strong morals and he doesn't cross those. I think I understand why he would kill demigods because you explained Percy was killed by one, but there never is anything like that for the mortals. It seems like you just used them to illustrate how mad Nico di Angelo has become, but that wasn't necessary. Nico killing demigods is dramatic enough, you know? Maybe you went a bit over the top there.

Also, a grammar thing: It's didn't use to kill mortals, not didn't used to kill mortals.

Lastly there was one thing I found strange: You wrote "Maybe he doesn't feel anything at all," and in the next paragraph following that sentence immediately, "But he does feel things,". It's a little odd, you either decrease the power of your second statement or you are contradicting your own lines. It's a little odd.

Other than this nitpicking it's a completely fine fic! :D
nicodiangelo'ssister chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read about Nico and i've read hundreds!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Looks aren't what determine whether someone is handsome or beautiful. You stuffed that fact into our faces. I don't know if this counts as a flame, but I tried so there you go.
Moona chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I know you were asking for negative comments, but I simply cannot think of a single bad thing to say. I think that you might have even done a better (or at least more realistic) job of telling the story than our dear old Uncle Rick. A character's flaws are an unquestionably large part of their identity, and you did a brilliant job reminding us all of that. Nico di Angelo-or anyone, for that matter-is not perfect, despite how badly we wish he was.
Luna chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Wow. Not what I expexted.
Cool obe-shot. Okay- you want flames?
These are lame but whatever.
1. you're assuming alot of details and finer points
exagerated alot of things.
is not insane! Percy is not dead! Annabeth is not in the hunt!
Like I said-lame. But i agree. It's a bit exagerated but true. He is this way.
Cupcake Gal chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Well this is horribly depressing! What happened to Hazel?