Reviews for Nico di Angelo
debby chapter 1 . 6/12
this is shit! nico is HANDSOME ! what italian isnt *hyperventilating*he is not ugly, u r!

~
killjoyswheredidthepartygo chapter 1 . 3/26
*Blinks O.O -.- O.O
FlameoSifuHotman chapter 1 . 10/1/2015
This is great! I loved the ending especially, great slot. (Also, the China reference. Fantastic!)
I really like how you portray Nico di Angelo, not the cute bad boy he's in most fics nowadays. Turth is he's scary, and people tend to forget that or highlight it on the wrong moments. But you did a great job :D

But if you want critisism and flames, I can give it a try.

You never really give a reason why Nico kills mortals (and don't say because he's insane, that's too easy). I feel that, even though Nico is a character with major flaws he also has strong morals and he doesn't cross those. I think I understand why he would kill demigods because you explained Percy was killed by one, but there never is anything like that for the mortals. It seems like you just used them to illustrate how mad Nico di Angelo has become, but that wasn't necessary. Nico killing demigods is dramatic enough, you know? Maybe you went a bit over the top there.

Also, a grammar thing: It's didn't use to kill mortals, not didn't used to kill mortals.

Lastly there was one thing I found strange: You wrote "Maybe he doesn't feel anything at all," and in the next paragraph following that sentence immediately, "But he does feel things,". It's a little odd, you either decrease the power of your second statement or you are contradicting your own lines. It's a little odd.

Other than this nitpicking it's a completely fine fic! :D
nicodiangelo'ssister chapter 1 . 8/13/2015
This is probably the best fanfic I have ever read about Nico and i've read hundreds!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/1/2015
Looks aren't what determine whether someone is handsome or beautiful. You stuffed that fact into our faces. I don't know if this counts as a flame, but I tried so there you go.
Moona chapter 1 . 6/20/2015
I know you were asking for negative comments, but I simply cannot think of a single bad thing to say. I think that you might have even done a better (or at least more realistic) job of telling the story than our dear old Uncle Rick. A character's flaws are an unquestionably large part of their identity, and you did a brilliant job reminding us all of that. Nico di Angelo-or anyone, for that matter-is not perfect, despite how badly we wish he was.
Luna chapter 1 . 6/12/2015
Wow. Not what I expexted.
Cool obe-shot. Okay- you want flames?
These are lame but whatever.
1. you're assuming alot of details and finer points
exagerated alot of things.
is not insane! Percy is not dead! Annabeth is not in the hunt!
Like I said-lame. But i agree. It's a bit exagerated but true. He is this way.
Cupcake Gal chapter 1 . 5/11/2015
Well this is horribly depressing! What happened to Hazel?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That's so not true about Annabeth and Percy! You've got it all wrong, have you NOT read Blood of Olympus?!
Angel of Despair818 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That is so beautiful. Wow. I'm going to go know and pretend i never read that. o.0
LadyLucina28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You know when I was reading this. My Avril Lavigne playlist came on and the first two songs that came on were When your gone and Innocence. So while reading I started crying. Gods this just awakened a barage of feels.
Ben chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was so good. I know what you said, but holy fucking shit this was good. it was kinda sad, but I like that stuff. This was fucking amazing
Elaine Leitor chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Well the wiki says the handsome Anubis of the Kane Chronicles looks like Nico di Angelo lol
Corbyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I for one do not believe nick is like this he is a small pale neatly dressed scared child walking alone with no one to turn to
709 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is great. Creepy, sad, and definitely not what I'd wish Nico, but still great. I liked the honest, flowing style of this piece. Kudos on publishing a rather risky but successful fic. I don't know if I'd be so brave.