Reviews for Nico di Angelo
Looks aren't what determine whether someone is handsome or beautiful. You stuffed that fact into our faces. I don't know if this counts as a flame, but I tried so there you go.
Moona chapter 1 . 6/20
I know you were asking for negative comments, but I simply cannot think of a single bad thing to say. I think that you might have even done a better (or at least more realistic) job of telling the story than our dear old Uncle Rick. A character's flaws are an unquestionably large part of their identity, and you did a brilliant job reminding us all of that. Nico di Angelo-or anyone, for that matter-is not perfect, despite how badly we wish he was.
Luna chapter 1 . 6/12
Wow. Not what I expexted.
Cool obe-shot. Okay- you want flames?
These are lame but whatever.
1. you're assuming alot of details and finer points
exagerated alot of things.
is not insane! Percy is not dead! Annabeth is not in the hunt!
Like I said-lame. But i agree. It's a bit exagerated but true. He is this way.
Cupcake Gal chapter 1 . 5/11
Well this is horribly depressing! What happened to Hazel?
Guest chapter 1 . 12/30/2014
That's so not true about Annabeth and Percy! You've got it all wrong, have you NOT read Blood of Olympus?!
Angel of Despair818 chapter 1 . 11/17/2014
That is so beautiful. Wow. I'm going to go know and pretend i never read that. o.0
LadyLucina28 chapter 1 . 11/3/2014
You know when I was reading this. My Avril Lavigne playlist came on and the first two songs that came on were When your gone and Innocence. So while reading I started crying. Gods this just awakened a barage of feels.
Ben chapter 1 . 9/29/2014
This was so good. I know what you said, but holy fucking shit this was good. it was kinda sad, but I like that stuff. This was fucking amazing
Elaine Leitor chapter 1 . 9/11/2014
Well the wiki says the handsome Anubis of the Kane Chronicles looks like Nico di Angelo lol
Corbyn chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
I for one do not believe nick is like this he is a small pale neatly dressed scared child walking alone with no one to turn to
709 chapter 1 . 8/16/2014
This is great. Creepy, sad, and definitely not what I'd wish Nico, but still great. I liked the honest, flowing style of this piece. Kudos on publishing a rather risky but successful fic. I don't know if I'd be so brave.
DricoLightstairs chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Lol I read this story and now I like Nico moreā€¦ aren't all fangirls and and guys insane anyways? Kidding. But yeah great story. I really don't like flaming people, but you said 'flame me!' And I seriously was going to, but then I read it and I'm like GREEEEEEAAAAAAATTTTTTT STOOOOOOOOOOORRRRRRRRYYYYYYY!
anon chapter 1 . 7/20/2014
This is perfect keep writing
Guest chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
That was wild from start to finish.

Seriously though, I really liked it and your and amazing writer
purplepanther18 chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
Love it! i love the way you portrayed nico in this story