Reviews for Killing Time
Cute and great lil story :3
pious chapter 1 . 11/30/2012
so adorable
riverkirby chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
omg there so needs to be more stories like this, these kind of stories are freeakin' epic!
Lanaholic chapter 1 . 8/29/2012
I'm sitting in the subway while reading this one and laughed so much that people started to stare. Gosh... hilarious! Thanks for bringing light to this Wednesday :)
Loved it.. gonna spam it everywhere
DarXe chapter 1 . 8/5/2012
I love when a good fic makes me laugh. Thanks.
milkteethbabydoll chapter 1 . 6/9/2012
Oh my goodness, this was too cute! Love it.
Cissa-Lycoris-Black chapter 1 . 1/23/2012
Lol! Feed her the chocolates, no wonder they think they're together :). I loved it!
S chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Though I'm fairly new to the world of Rizzles fanfic, I've read many, many stories in the past few days...This is the first I've come across in which Jane is clueless in the face of flirting and sexual innuendo, as opposed to the usual scenario of a clueless Maura. I absolutely love it, had me giggling all the way through! Probably the most entertaining story I've read so far, nice and refreshing after so many angsty hurt/comfort fics (as much as I adore them ;p). I think I'll be returning time and again to re-read it (:
RestlessSoul03 chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
hehe I really liked this one
Zivacentric chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
OMG - this was hilarious! And you nailed their voices. I definitely have to read your other R&I stories. *nods head emphatically* Thanks for sharing. )
XenaLin chapter 1 . 3/2/2011
Hehe, that was cute. Funny dirty nondirty texting tehe. Loving the flirting thing. Keep it up :P
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
that was quite the dirty non-dirty texting lol that made no sense haha any who well done :-)
Swishla chapter 1 . 2/2/2011
Aww, would love to see this continued. So funny! And you nailed Frost and Korsak to a T. Great one shot. Thanks for sharing!
deathkid1313 chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Too much lesbian maintext! *meltdown*
Mione of Ravenclaw chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I really like the flirty subtextyness of it all here :) Great job!