Reviews for A Friendly Favor Gone Foul
Guest chapter 2 . 7/5/2014
Oh, wow XD its amazing
Carottal chapter 2 . 10/14/2012
Hey! It's been more than a year but just in case, this story is so promising I hope you'll update it!

I like the energy your style gives of, it seems so enthusiastic! The VAS was an awesome idea.

Matt having to deal with a teenager is wonderful and as long as our dear Josh keep clear of Mello, I'm going to like him. The dialogue was hilarious. And after the first lines and up to the end I just wanted to yell "Go Matman!"

And well, the new sleeping arrangements beg for a reaction from our dear Matt and for more chapters to see where it's going to lead us... How is Mello feeling? Does he have ulterior motives?

Please, tell me you're not dead and you're still using this site because you can't leave us like that!

Anyway, thank you for those two chapters already. It was fun!
HekkuShun chapter 2 . 4/20/2012
CONTINIE! CONTINUE! CONTINUE! Please!
kheelwithit chapter 2 . 12/9/2011
i bet mattie suddenly likes twerp hacker please for the love of jeevas update
AnimeYaoiFangirl100 chapter 2 . 9/17/2011
Oh yeah~ Matt scores even when he doesn't try~ XD

Love it so far and I can't wait for more!
Meohy chapter 2 . 1/16/2011
There's something really lovable about Josh. I think it's his general dorky awesomeness. I'm excited to see how his character develops, because I adore him so far. Brilliant job with creating a really cool OC. :3 And, all in all, this is such a clever idea! Brief comment on the last line: Mello and Matt sharing a bed...hell yes! This is going to be a fan-flipping-tastic amount of fun. Can't wait for an update!
SeasonsTurning42 chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
:3 YES! Mello's sharing a bed with Matt! *goes away happily skipping, whistling, and waiting for the next chapter*
anonymousXandrogynous chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
this is amazing, update it soon or i may die, i want to see what happens next XD

-andy
Grill chapter 2 . 1/10/2011
Okay, I like this. XD I just read both chapters thinking, "Where the hell are the reviews?" then noticed it was published today, so.

Anyways, very funny. I hope to see more.