Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
Phireye chapter 1 . 12/15/2012
...I don't know how I feel about Mycroft and Lestrade just letting him continue to walk around in that state of self delusion, but this was a fantastic story. I'm just glad it didn't happen.
Book girl fan chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
Well, at least Sherlock is happy. He may be insane, but whatever sanity he is keeping is because of the John he still thinks is there. He's better off thinking that John is there, because otherwise, there would be drastic consequences.
Dean chapter 1 . 10/1/2012
This is... a tragedy!
Zacha chapter 1 . 9/26/2012
Wonderful story. Well written . Thank you for sharing.

Lots of Love, Zacha
alljuststories chapter 1 . 9/21/2012
*sobs* That was tragic enough to rival that of the fandom's most depressing fanfictions... job well done.
Tempest-415 chapter 1 . 9/6/2012
Wonderful writing-terrifying story!
Clara Christine Eveline chapter 1 . 7/29/2012
That was very sad and very dark. But I loved it all the same. Lestrade, Mycroft, and Sherlock were all perfectly in character. I can't believe how well written and descriptive this story is. A true gem on . I rather liked that Sherlock was just left to believe John was still alive, a lot of stories leave off with Sherlock finding out the truth and being depressed. So the ending was happy, in a strange, demented way (mean't as a compliment, lol). I've read other stories where SHerlock believes there's a "John" alive and beside him, but this one is by far the best. I'll be reading more stories of yours, they're bound to be written as beautifully as this.

Laura
To-AntigoneEvenstar chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
That was incredible and terrifying and...yet somehow, looking at it from Sherlock's perspective, at least for now it has a satisfactory ending. It's very interesting and brilliant, and terribly sad.
Chjajcjjslakncjska chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Jesus you can't... you can't... oh my god! I absolutely LOVED that! Lestrade was perfect as was Myroft and SHERLOCK. Oh my god oh my god oh my GOD. That was so original and perfect and just broke my heart. VERY VERY well done...
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2012
Oh...the end? The end! My insides hurt from the sheer amount of pity I have for your Sherlock :( And it could have only gotten worst after this. Still, despite my personal pain, this is a well done story, and you should be very proud of it :)
lilsammywinchester chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
Oh god :( I'm heartbroken for him. Brilliant.
Torchbug chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
What? I'm soooo confused. But that was kind of awesome. Good job! Is John dead or alive or a zombie? I DON'T KNOW!
dandeliondreams chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Aw, how sweet... I think somewhere in the last few segments of the story, Sherlock's interactions with ghost-Watson passed straight through sad and ended up in the realm of adorable. If that's not depressingly morbid of me.
caravaggio2 chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
I thought this story was amazing, very well-written and totally engrossing!
Archiving-Jason chapter 1 . 6/6/2012
Oh my god, I think this is one of the saddest stories I've ever read! It is so beautifully written and... I just can't say how brilliant it is is.
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »