Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2012
Wow, this story was one of the best fanfictions EVER! But I realy hate you for killing John.
SophieRomanoff chapter 1 . 5/20/2012
This was simply beautiful. Heartbreaking but I loved it. The ending was so sad and I was crying throughout. You are a beautiful writer, thank you for this amazing piece or literature.

- Sophie.H.W XOXO
WhiteFang001 chapter 1 . 5/18/2012
Bokenly beautiful.

Such a sad fate...
EndlessBlue chapter 1 . 5/16/2012
Okay. I figured out what was happening after the first thirty seconds or so of reading...and then I kept reading. Because it was a devastating train wreck and I absolutely could not look away.

Beautiful writing. Perfect characterization. Spot-on about everything. This was a tremendously terrible read, and considering the genre/plot, you must know that's a compliment.

And that Mycroft would just let his brother go back to living in his delusion...that was the perfect way to end it. Oh, stories like this tend to stick with me, so I'm sort of upset with myself that I allowed myself to continue reading it, knowing what was coming. But anyway...my fault. No regrets, actually.

This was amazing.
Kdk chapter 1 . 5/11/2012
Is it bad that I wanted Sherlock to get it into his head that John died, and as a result have an even bigger breakdown? It would be some sort of catharsis knowing that Sherlock would be facing the truth, and not living in a fantasy anymore. Ahhh this is really good, I don't normally feel inclined to share these little thoughts of mine, good job!
kaiiju chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
God, this story is creepy. But so sherlock, really. I guess his barriers don't keep out everything.
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awww that's so sad :( poor Sherlock. But at least he won't be alone... sort of. They should have forced him to the funeral. :D
Elvaro chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I don't know what to say to this. At all. It's fantastic in its own way. It's also incredibly disturbing. I also think it would be entirely within Sherlock's character to react in this way.

Surprisingly, I'm kind of glad that Sherlock never realized that John was gone. It's a sort of happy ending. Sort of.
morte chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh well, I didn't need my heart anyway.
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. This is fantastic - made me cry, though. Especially the end - Sherlock really never realized the truth. TT
qumeiyang chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
i like your story very much. do u mind if i translate it inyo chinese and post it on china's website?
KayTeeBeth chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was... Just wow. Very well written, very heartbreaking. Very honest and just purely... Good. That's the best word for it. Good. I loved it.
lurkingandreblogging chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh. Fuck.

~ZarosKnight
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
At first I had been worried. suspicion came next. I became severely creeped out and then i left, heartbroken. you're a wonderful story teller and a horrible person. which is to say, please write more. I want Sherlock to forever have his John.
Jenni chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I absolutly love this! We Want More! You could always write more with Sherlock actually finding out that John is dead, and then the John ghost starts to haunt him. Like it follows him and says that he blames Sherlock for his death. It sounds dark I know, but it would be awesome!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »