Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
Marsupial Madness chapter 1 . 4/28/2012
Awww that's so sad :( poor Sherlock. But at least he won't be alone... sort of. They should have forced him to the funeral. :D
Elvaro chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I don't know what to say to this. At all. It's fantastic in its own way. It's also incredibly disturbing. I also think it would be entirely within Sherlock's character to react in this way.

Surprisingly, I'm kind of glad that Sherlock never realized that John was gone. It's a sort of happy ending. Sort of.
morte chapter 1 . 3/30/2012
Oh well, I didn't need my heart anyway.
KuroTsukiKun chapter 1 . 3/27/2012
Wow. This is fantastic - made me cry, though. Especially the end - Sherlock really never realized the truth. TT
qumeiyang chapter 1 . 3/15/2012
i like your story very much. do u mind if i translate it inyo chinese and post it on china's website?
KayTeeBeth chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
This was... Just wow. Very well written, very heartbreaking. Very honest and just purely... Good. That's the best word for it. Good. I loved it.
Basani chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
Oh. Fuck.

~ZarosKnight
LoliPear the WaltzQueen chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
At first I had been worried. suspicion came next. I became severely creeped out and then i left, heartbroken. you're a wonderful story teller and a horrible person. which is to say, please write more. I want Sherlock to forever have his John.
Jenni chapter 1 . 2/17/2012
I absolutly love this! We Want More! You could always write more with Sherlock actually finding out that John is dead, and then the John ghost starts to haunt him. Like it follows him and says that he blames Sherlock for his death. It sounds dark I know, but it would be awesome!
dd chapter 1 . 2/6/2012
This is easily, easily the most heartbreaking thing I've read all week. the writing style and characterization is perfect -

I especially loved Lestrades section, thinking at first that Sherlock really is a socio-path, then later having all this guilt for having him on the case, thinking of him as useful despite his condition, and then that last conversation between him and Mycroft at the hospital- just. I think my heart just sort of broke for everyone in this fic.

I honestly cant decide if I'd have proffered an ending where he eventually comes to terms with Johns death; much as my inner emotional masochist wanted it, I'm honestly not sure if I could handle the ensuing heartbreak. This at least was sort of bittersweet.

This was beautifully written and a joy to read 3
Tora II chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
*sobs* Oh GOD, Sherlock...;_;

Way to rip my heart out and stomp on it...but it hurts so good. Loved this.
WeeLittleBeastie chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
Oh, how this made my heart ache. Such a sad and yet beautiful piece of writing. Forever one of my favorites, I think.
Tempscire chapter 1 . 1/19/2012
What a brilliant fic. Incredible premise that you did an excellent job unwinding.
charliebrown1234 chapter 1 . 1/8/2012
Wow. That is so awful. At least he's happy. Sort of. Holy cow this was an amazing story, you've got to write a follow up fic to this. It's too good to just leave! Thanks for writing!

~charliebrown1234
TheKritty chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This is so very very very VERY tragic and made my heart hurt so much -

-but I still enjoyed and liked ot very much!

Well done!