Reviews for Coping Mechanisms
freakgirlXD chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Oooo, I don't even know what to SAY! That was just...AMAZING. Really. I'm just speechless. But I HAD to leave a review for this!
RemusAndMe chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh Jesus. I think I'm gonna cry! That's terrible! I cannot express how absolutly heart-breaking this is! Poor poor Sherlock! How can Mycroft let him live in denial like that? Oh God... And John... poor poor John. I wish you could have seen my expresion when I realized what had happened. Like the sun had gone out... Oh that's so terrible! You left me on the verge of tears!

But it was so wonderfully written! I loved the POV changes and the voice! You are an amazing writer!
PB Headless chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Quite simply the most horrifying and tragic fic I have ever read.
gginsc chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Sad and creepy. Poor Sherlock! Love the story.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
northerlywind chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
"It's inelegant."

Completely had me hooked on nearly the first line. Will bookmak to read the rest of the 12k later but I can tell it will be brilliant!
Jason Layton chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
:( very nicely written. Jas xx
Hades Lord of the Dead chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ahhh... That was so sad and so beautiful at the same time.
Hope chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Tragically beautiful; yet, in a way, a happy ending - - at least for Sherlock. He still has his friend.
LadyGreyTea chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Apologies! I somehow clicked the wrong tab and you ended up with a review for another story I had open. Oops! I am an idiot.

But this story was amazingly good. Quite heartbreaking, with John's death and Sherlock's inability to cope, and it was really interesting how Mycroft's habit of obscurity kind of started it all. Thanks so much for sharing.
LadyGreyTea chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Ending on a cliff-hanger, are we? I suppose this means we have another story to anticipate. Excellent!
116 | « Prev Page 1 .. 5 6 7 8