Reviews for Chicken of the Sea
claraowl chapter 5 . 3/30/2014
That was adorable, but Hikaru is in danger when Moko is set loose on him.
claraowl chapter 4 . 3/30/2014
Wow...
claraowl chapter 3 . 3/30/2014
That was beautifully sweet and sad.
claraowl chapter 2 . 3/30/2014
I laughed. XD
claraowl chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
AWWWWWWWW
Jenndifurry chapter 3 . 1/14/2014
Agh! I'm rereading a lot of your stories and I usually skip this one... such good writing while not wasted on hikaru leaves me with mixed feelings! I will just have to content myself with the first date with Ren challenge.
AsukaMimi chapter 5 . 12/9/2013
Wow, that was awesome ...
I really like the way you write everything in detail...it makes the story much more colorful..& ofc I can imagine the scene perfectly..
I really liked Hikaru & the other Ishibashis.. & that 'rule number 3' was interesting too..
Thanks for the hard work & keep it up...xoxo
Guest chapter 5 . 8/26/2013
I loved that!

-3rd
tinawinna chapter 5 . 8/24/2013
I really enjoyed this story. :) I've always liked Hikaru and thought his safe, comforting, funny, and all around nice guy personality would be good for Kyoko, and this story proved that. I'm happy for them. I hope that she really does take the oppurtunity to get to know her half siblings and 'stepfather', I think that that would be good for her. In fact I would love to read that. Please write it? Pretty pretty please with a cherry on top of Kuon? ;)
I like reading Hikaru/Kyoko fanfiction, but as for the manga... SHE HAS TO END UP WITH REN! I absolutely positively love Ren! :)
Celtika82 chapter 5 . 8/20/2013
Loved the story very much. I'm glad I didn't have to read Ren's heartbreak because I really like Ren. Goid job, great story, very enjoyable. "Fate made him so short" I'll have you know I spat my drink, it was so funny.
Celtika82 chapter 3 . 8/20/2013
I almost cried reading about her mom. As a mom it just breaks my heart that parents can be so uncaring.
Celtika82 chapter 1 . 8/20/2013
Absolutely spot on. Trust issues, not love. Perhaps she doesn't want romantical love, but she is a very lovibg and loved person. Great incite.
heungsoon chapter 5 . 7/4/2013
Ahaha, this was beautiful sighs. I absolutely adore Hikaru and this story made my heart flutter enviously fantastic job, sweetheart c:
Lady Light chapter 5 . 4/29/2013
:D So sweet!
Mystera II chapter 5 . 3/8/2013
Awww ... that was adorable!