Reviews for THE CHOSEN TRILOGY: BOOK III: The Burdened Ones
Nina The Fangirl chapter 24 . 5/21
THAT WAS FREAKING AMAZING! You are truly talented
Nina The Fangirl chapter 10 . 5/17
I feel like I would definitely be Dawn in that situation
(smiles) its a great pokeshipping fanfic, congrats.s a fellow pokeshipper i have this to say to you and to all my fellow pokeshippers around the globe who support pokeshipping, pokeshipping and proud, remember that dudes and dudettes and keep up the good mistyandash work dude.
violet chapter 15 . 3/9
P.S. loving the new cover! XD
violet chapter 24 . 3/9
I haven't read the story. Sorry, sorry. I'm not a Pokeshipper. I'm sure it's fabulous, though. As is everything you write.

Anyhow, the latest review you got from this story... I dunno. I just think it's hIlArIoUs they asked you to write more, WHILE YOU WERE WRITING AN AMOURSHIPPING STORY.

haaahhhahahhahahaaaaa

AND HAVE THEY EVEN SEEN THE NEW COVER?

hhhaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahahhahahahahahaahahhahhhhaaahahha

Sorry.

Not that you shouldn't write more Pokeshipping, though.
Sajin James chapter 24 . 7/30/2016
Awesome ending for a thrilling story. One of the best stories I have read from here. Please make a sequel. please please. crack in the statue... yeyy mewtwo is returning. unexpected turn of events, twists and no words buddy. You have a great talent. please continue. Best Wishes..
WaterStar45 chapter 24 . 5/12/2015
Look, I know that this series is finished an all that, and you probably don't want to do this, but you please, PLEASE, PLEASE, make a sequel? I absolutely loved this series...
BannanGodis chapter 24 . 10/18/2014
I love it, thanks so much for this amazing reading! :)
Annon chapter 2 . 5/11/2014
Did you rip of Mewtwo's flashback of killing Arceus from Harry Potter
TheSkyclanCat chapter 24 . 11/12/2013
Awesome ending...! Wait, a crack on the statue? Time for the 4th story; Mewtwo's Return, since it's pretty clear that he isn't exactly "dead". :)
kairi loves sora chapter 24 . 5/1/2013
I knew that Arceus couldn't be gone for good. And I was right about Mewto! He didn't kill Arceus because he wanted to, he did it because he had to. Love that Brock could finally get married and that everyone is so happy. I tell you what that last battle you had me worried. With the way Ash was fighting I was thinking that he may not make it. But he did and it would seem that Mewto may come back as well. Thanks for all your hard work in writing a great fanfic. See ya
G'daykiller chapter 24 . 3/17/2013
i have uterly loved this story and I say bravo on you writing skills I hope that you countine writing on this site for years to come
NY514 chapter 24 . 10/19/2012
Why the hell was they're no kissing between ash and misty I mean it's freaking pokeshipping so people expect kissing
jojomacxsc chapter 24 . 10/6/2012
I just finished reading your series, and I've gotta hand it to you. This is one of the greatest stories I've ever read. Thank you.
Guest chapter 13 . 5/25/2012
I hope to see someone either get bitch slapped or punched