Reviews for My Girl Imprint Trilogies
Please update soon!
a french reader chapter 6 . 12/21/2011
I like your story
hypercell chapter 5 . 12/20/2011
Great story, but did you just write Paul and Mystery imprint? doesn't he imprint on Rachel, Jacob's sister? so why is it a mystery?
ixdookiie chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
cool. Can you like put picture of what they're going to look like? Cause I really don't don't like how Jared and Kim look like in the movie. No offense to those people but they could have hired hotter people. Like they did with Sth and Paul and Jacob :D
shes-guilty-by-design chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
Can't wait for Jared and Kim!
ixdookiie chapter 5 . 12/11/2011
yay! finally Kim and Jared. So, you're not doing Paul and Rachael?
SaaamForLife chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Amazing chapter! Awww, I want more of Sam and Emily ): I'm guessing Paul doesn't imprint on Rachel in this fic? Meh. I like how youve added Kim into this (:
Natsumu chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
QUQ woah intense chapter~

Can't wait for more!
SaaamForLife chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Poor Sam ): Poor Emily. ): Poor Lea ): love sucks.
ixdookiie chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Wait, I thought she was comforting him? Not rejecting him.
Aigoo chapter 4 . 12/8/2011
Oh my God, that's it, he did it. He did hurt her. I can't believe it... I know it's not his fault but poor Emily. She's just trying to do what she thinks is the best, though she seems to like him too.

Well, I have to say Sam is pretty much in a bad situation too. We can see that he's really in love with her.

I hope the next chapter will be a happy one because I don't like sad things :P I can't wait !
SaaamForLife chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Is it bad that I can't wait for Paul to make a fool of Lou? I mean after the way she talked to Emily, I really couldn't care about her feelings. Although what Paul wants to do is cruel. Love the chapter, can't wait for another.
a french reader chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Hi! I love your story! Please update soon
Aigoo chapter 3 . 12/7/2011
Hehe I like it ! Update please !
Marine chapter 2 . 11/20/2011