Reviews for Tic Tok
Jen chapter 5 . 7/30
Love love loving this! The more I read of Gulch, the more I feel like Wyatt DG-could-have-died-a-million-times-and-I'd've-never-known Cain still owes him a heck of a lot. In fact, Wyatt's going to need some serious parenting lessons from Gulch when Mini-DGs show up. *nudge* *nudge* *nudge* *kick*
tin-a-holic chapter 16 . 6/17/2014
Lovely, Simply lovely-the whole story. Now I cant wait to get back to Dawkins and his merry men.
tin-a-holic chapter 14 . 6/17/2014
tin-a-holic chapter 8 . 6/17/2014
There has been a growing urge in my depths as Tic Tok progresses to want to see Gulch and Az have some ankle biters of their own. However I am greedy and I don't want to share them with others just yet, Kansas is enough. No matter that I know humorous and adorable adventures would ensue. Just sharing some musings.
tin-a-holic chapter 5 . 6/17/2014
Swoon for Gulch. I am so digging the way you describe the thought processes of the nurture units. I mean all of the complexities of continual computing, Didn't even dawn on me till you so pointed it out. kudos
tin-a-holic chapter 4 . 6/17/2014
I'm sooo grateful for nap time because I get to read these delicious morsels. good. Emily is really growing on me. I'm enjoying the depth you're giving her because I was one the fence about her. I can't help but wonder if there will be an Ozian Christmas with Momster and Popsicle and the whole gang In the up coming stories. Maybe even a sporting game of hockey at the northern place, or some ice fishing and of course yummy hot chocolate. I'm a nut-with this past winter being one of the worst and it lasting sooo long summer is a grateful welcome but Ebeneezer Gulch I have not been able to get out of my head. I blame you for that ;p
DozyTart chapter 16 . 12/30/2012
And another strong ending! Albeit entirely different in tone from the last chapter.

Have you been doing this all along but I've been too caught up in the stories to notice? Clearly, I need to go back and begin re-reading immediately, starting from the beginning.

But...remind me again...where did it all begin?
DozyTart chapter 15 . 12/30/2012
Oh, that last sentence. Straight to the heart.

I've just discovered your Tin Man fanfic and have spent the last three days immersing myself. Apologies for not commenting sooner, during one of the other, foundation Gulchverse stories, but I really haven't had time to catch my breath. (Finish one, move on to the next!)

Fabulous characterizations, great dialog, humor and feeling. Yeah, you really suck at this writing thing.

I'm going to have to follow you from now on and it won't even matter what fandom you write in (except Twilight - I just want to slap them all upside the head. Please don't write Twilight fic.).

My favorite characters in the stories that I've read so far are yours, especially Gulch and the Guards. I can't think of higher praise.
8. B. R. Adford chapter 16 . 10/21/2012
I love this story too much...seriously. I always thought Gulch was under rated, he only got like 2 minutes but deserved so much more...yay
EvilFaerie17 chapter 16 . 2/7/2012
I just got finished rereading this and it's companion piece and I've got to tell you how much I love them! :)

I must admit, no matter how much DG and Cain belong together and I love them, as I was reading these stories I couldn't help but imagine how it would be if DG and Gulch had been together :) They are so cute as a couple here! And apparently the whole town agreed, lol. But he is Azkadellia's and Cain is DG's and I am just fine with that.

Hope you keep writing!

CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 16 . 7/11/2011
*Sigh* The light case of OCD in me cringes at ruining the perfect, pretty, even 100, but I had to review yet again upon the completion of Tic Tok.

I've decided it's kind of odd to go back to The Courting of Officer Gulch ( I have A LOT of catching up to do on that one) now, as I've grown so used to Gulch leaping in to save DG in these prequels that it might be weird to settle back into Cain being her overzealous protector instead. The bond you've created between each character is so precious. :)
CurlyHairedDisaster chapter 1 . 7/11/2011
So I've already told you in my review for TFTO how I usually hate prequels, and even though I looooved TFTO I was like "Well, I don't care about Hank and Emily so how could I possibly like-" buuuuut I'm aready thoroughly sucked in!

Also, I do believe I'm the 100th reviewer. I feel special!
Umino Akiko chapter 16 . 6/8/2011
Dahahahahaha! Poor Elmer! God he's so funny. *hugs*
KLCtheBookWorm chapter 16 . 5/24/2011
The father unit contained considerable skills as a carpenter; if only he weren't convinced he was made to be a mechanic. - With this giggle-worthy assessment, I was glad Hank and Emily survived their encounter with the Sorceress in this series.

Officer Gulch blinked and contemplated the wrench he'd instinctively snatched out of the father unit's grasp. "Are these generators running anything important?" the cop asked slowly, turning the implement over in his hands. - *Snicker*

Though she no longer functioned at the youngest princess' parental authority, the mother unit felt she really ought to speak to DG about this. People, the tic tok found, had shocking habit of taking advantage of Officer Gulch's good nature and using him shamelessly.

Couldn't have that. - *Dies laughing*
EreshkigalGirl chapter 16 . 5/23/2011
Oh no! It's the end. But *phew* not of Gulch Verse. I'm glad of that. I can't wait to see what more you have swimming around in your brain. I kinda wanna see future!Gulch. Az on pregnancy hormones: and you thought the Vapors were bad. Also, sibling rivalry for Kansas the Mobat would be fun.

Anyway, a wonderful chapter. Poor Gulch, standing catatonic while trying to figure out what the heck is going on. It's his default position, really. Also:

"People, the tic tok found, had shocking habit of taking advantage of Officer Gulch's good nature and using him shamelessly.

Couldn't have that."

This is awesome. And so true. *sends Az to hug Gulch, as I fear for my life if I try* Hee!