Reviews for Beyond The Boundries
Decepticon-silverstreak chapter 4 . 7/29/2013
Damn Zeus, wave that sparkly stick of yours!
EverRose808 chapter 3 . 7/16/2012
Please update soon?
Ally1998 chapter 3 . 10/7/2011
awesome chapter! and i was thinking, since her mom is Artemis, and Artemis's dad was Zeus, then isnt Zeus kinda her grandpa? xD
Ally1998 chapter 2 . 10/7/2011
good start! excpet for the fact that the goddess Artemis was given the gift of immortal virginity, she was the only god to not have kids.. so that part is screwed up, but besides that.. awesome!
TeamAroPickle chapter 3 . 4/19/2011
you really need to work on your chapter lengths... and the formatting of quotes and sentences... but fairly good so far. akthough im just warning here, but all three of your chapters could be easily converted into one...
babydake93 chapter 2 . 3/16/2011
hey loving your story :)

please update soon x
WeAreYoungg chapter 2 . 2/13/2011
no offence but Artemis is a virgin Goddess...just thought I'd let yuh know...(:
kaska245 chapter 2 . 2/7/2011
good super short a few grammar errors but still good _ Please make the next on longer *on knees*
kaska245 chapter 1 . 1/13/2011
Good so far. It's really interesting. It needs to be longer though. I can't wait for the next chapter though.
mynameistolong chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
I like it. Only 3 paragraphs and already interested, you my friend got a story on your hands. Cant wait for the next chap, and hopefully it will be a little longer then the last one. By the way i havnt read your other stories nor do i know your writing style yet, but ive read alot of fanfiction (need to get a life and do my homework) and ive noticed the more details and character thoughts, the longer the chapter is, and catches peoples attention(my opinion which you can completely ignore because ill still end up reading your story anyways)

Love,

Alex (girl not guy)
julieakaweirdo chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
this seems intresting, but maybe a longer chapter next time :)

UPDATE SOONXD