Reviews for Conner's Angels
Pink Crane chapter 1 . 5/14/2013
I love it, Kira/Conner are one of my favorite couples. Besides Kim/Tommy of course. I love this idea, they make such a cute couple.
Angelically Scarred chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
This was cute, I really enjoyed reading it.
BellaCordelia chapter 1 . 2/11/2011
I like this story! Nicely done with the descriptions of the surroundings and the play at the relationships between the two main characters. What would be really cool is a follow-up story of this little girl and her parents when she's a teen. That could be quite funny and give you a chance to expand into the characters more than a one-shot does.
Jeremy Shane chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Good Story

Please Do a Sequel, I want to see what Happens, She Could be a Ranger.
slytherensangel26 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awwwe!

that's adorable...and by the way, i really loved that line abou their daughter being able to hack into government files by the time she's 16! lol

you should do a sequel to this...i would love to see how she is when she's older!
Nightlancer600 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This is a cute one shot. Glad you wrote this and posted it for us CK fans. Great job as always!
Sailor GaOn Donut chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
nice
YellowPrincess chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aw! So cute! Thanks for updating this fic, it's beautiful :D
Pinkrangerfan chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
very cute story about one my fav pairing conner and kira and their little girl is so cute
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awesome. Love it. More stories soon please. Catch ya on the flip side.
MaxKnight1010101 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
This... this is such a sweet and wonderful story! You know, I've been lacking in the ability to continue writing for the past week or so, but this fic has restored my faith in the formula.

I don't know where the inspiration for this came from, but thank you for sharing it.