Reviews for Safety
Espero todo haya marchado muy bien en tú vida personal y con tu esposo. Que se encuentren muy bien.
Ya no supimos nada de tí, debido a que no actualis
Hola, desde que publicabas esta historia leia cada capítulo, es una pena que no lo continues; sería genial que lo hicieras aunque haya pasado tanto tiempo.
Espero lo puedas llegar a contunuar en un futuro.
Una disculpa por escribir en español, pero no soy muy buena con el ingles.
Saludos.
Sophie Emelia chapter 21 . 7/19
I knew it! I knew it! I knew that they would have twins! I bet one is a boy and one is a girl
Kelly chapter 24 . 9/13/2016
I am a new Huddy fan and love you twist on season 7. now only if you finish this fic will make everyone's dreams come true
myragumm chapter 24 . 8/8/2016
The BEST story! praying for an update :)
AglaiaWar chapter 1 . 6/26/2016
ヽmy babies! let me hold you! i love this
Helen chapter 24 . 5/21/2016
Please please continue this story I'd love to see uncle Wilson babysitting Rachel & Huddy's weekend away
Bethany chapter 24 . 3/30/2016
I do say so myself we all miss you and hope you continue this story. We want to see uncle Wilson's weekend w/ Rachel and the birth of the twins, update soon
Isabella chapter 24 . 12/29/2015
Please please continue this story. I want to see House & Cuddy's weekend away and uncle Jimmy babysitting Rachel
Guest chapter 24 . 10/27/2015
Loved this, and wish you would finish it up. Maybe skip to the birth, although seeing House, Cuddy & Rachel with the babies would be terrific too.
Bladesmum chapter 24 . 10/21/2015
Hope you haven't given up on this fic one of my favs x
Losthompson chapter 12 . 8/29/2015
Good for you the way they ended buddy was shit of them all we wanted was for house to be at least marginally happy
Losthompson chapter 7 . 8/28/2015
I love the connection between the actor who plays house and when he also did monsters vs aliens genius
dragooonthegreat chapter 24 . 8/19/2015
i know its been an age since you updated this, but i was living for this fic and i hope to god yyou will update it cause its the best god dam thing ive ever read!:)
Guest chapter 24 . 8/7/2015