Reviews for Safety
Loved this, and wish you would finish it up. Maybe skip to the birth, although seeing House, Cuddy & Rachel with the babies would be terrific too.
Bladesmum chapter 24 . 10/21
Hope you haven't given up on this fic one of my favs x
Losthompson chapter 12 . 8/29
Good for you the way they ended buddy was shit of them all we wanted was for house to be at least marginally happy
Losthompson chapter 7 . 8/28
I love the connection between the actor who plays house and when he also did monsters vs aliens genius
dragooonthegreat chapter 24 . 8/19
i know its been an age since you updated this, but i was living for this fic and i hope to god yyou will update it cause its the best god dam thing ive ever read!:)
Oh my god! Please please please write more?! :'(
This is really amazing
Tremunt chapter 24 . 6/21
Please, you gotta tell me that some day you'll finish this story!
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 4/21
Adorable chapter!
calianabergman chapter 24 . 3/15
Estou adorando essa história mais por favor
Shao7 chapter 24 . 2/25
Please please continue this wonderful story if you can!
I so want to know what happens. Love how you really get House. Please update!
Chloe chapter 24 . 1/30
I have reread these chapters over and over and hope you give us a update sometime soon
Robin chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
I'm going to add my voice to the chorus of reviewers begging you to finish this. What are the sexes of the babies? How does Rachael adjust to being the big sister? Does House have difficulties as the due date gets nearer, keeping his addiction under control? Is the pregnancy problem-free, or does Cuddy experience difficulties, due to her age and twins? There are SO MANY questions that need to be answered. Please continue this story. It's very good!
bladesmum chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
I have read this fic so any times and it is as gripping and enthralling as any novel I wish you would continue can't wait to see house with 2 new norms !
Kvia chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
I just finished it and OMG you have to keep writing this. it's so amazing, I need to know what's gonna happen, I need a decent end. Please start to write again, I'm freaking out
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I love 'fanfic' is so ''FICTION"

I agree with you that DS and co really don't care what their fans want. I have long since believed that DS was using House MD as his personal dumping ground to work through all the trauma that he received being picked on as a child because he was obviously 'STUPID'...ha. Seriously, watching the show became torture, to watch DS torture House...ugh.

You have a really nice writing style and yeah even though I have never been a fan of Cuddy, your story gives me that little bit of hope for happiness for House...sappy I know.

Nice job