Reviews for Safety
OldSFfan chapter 5 . 4/21
Adorable chapter!
calianabergman chapter 24 . 3/15
Estou adorando essa história mais por favor
Shao7 chapter 24 . 2/25
Please please continue this wonderful story if you can!
I so want to know what happens. Love how you really get House. Please update!
Chloe chapter 24 . 1/30
I have reread these chapters over and over and hope you give us a update sometime soon
Robin chapter 24 . 9/28/2014
I'm going to add my voice to the chorus of reviewers begging you to finish this. What are the sexes of the babies? How does Rachael adjust to being the big sister? Does House have difficulties as the due date gets nearer, keeping his addiction under control? Is the pregnancy problem-free, or does Cuddy experience difficulties, due to her age and twins? There are SO MANY questions that need to be answered. Please continue this story. It's very good!
bladesmum chapter 24 . 9/22/2014
I have read this fic so any times and it is as gripping and enthralling as any novel I wish you would continue can't wait to see house with 2 new norms !
Kvia chapter 24 . 8/25/2014
I just finished it and OMG you have to keep writing this. it's so amazing, I need to know what's gonna happen, I need a decent end. Please start to write again, I'm freaking out
Bakerstreet Blues chapter 12 . 6/22/2014
I love 'fanfic'...it is so ''FICTION"

I agree with you that DS and co really don't care what their fans want. I have long since believed that DS was using House MD as his personal dumping ground to work through all the trauma that he received being picked on as a child because he was obviously 'STUPID'...ha. Seriously, watching the show became torture, to watch DS torture House...ugh.

You have a really nice writing style and yeah even though I have never been a fan of Cuddy, your story gives me that little bit of hope for happiness for House...sappy I know.

Nice job
BSB
Johanna Night chapter 1 . 5/8/2014
Definitely favoriting this. Keep writing-this is amazing!
lissliss0428 chapter 24 . 4/25/2014
I love this story! Read all 24 chapters in 2 days! Will you be posting anymore updates for it? I hope you do!
Guest chapter 24 . 1/31/2014
i wish this story could have happy ending.. ;)
Guest chapter 24 . 7/1/2013
Hey! Is there any chance for an update any time soon? I would love this story even more than normal if You could update it. :*
huddy chapter 24 . 1/28/2013
I miss you're updates .) Hope you come back soon
Annie chapter 15 . 1/24/2013
I have an english test tomorrow and I haven't started studying. I sat down and couldn't stop reading this thing. IT WAS AMAZING! WRITE MORE PLEASE :)
sirod chapter 1 . 1/12/2013