Reviews for Mood Change
Beawr chapter 1 . 10/19/2012
Awwwwwwww
... megamind...
Max Evelyn chapter 1 . 11/25/2011
aww what a sad fic had be crying a little at the end.
Nera789 chapter 1 . 8/14/2011
AWWWWW... :Z...That's like...more then sad. lol with both sides of Roxanne and Megamind. I could definately see him relating to her like that.

Very good! :)
Kaylee Tam chapter 1 . 7/20/2011
Aww. I love the dynamic between those three pre-movie. It's sort of like a big game, but none of them are stupid enough to admit it.
Nora Salisbury chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
I like it, he's so sweet. I love that she finally gave him that scream. Of course, at some point in the future I'm sure he'll hear a different kind of scream, but that's another story. ;)
MythScavenger chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Wow. They were perfectly in-character and is a great idea here. It was a bit serious, but had a funny moment or two. Please do keep writing more Megamind stuff! :)

-MythScavenger
Fell4 chapter 1 . 6/3/2011
I hate how Rox had to go through her dad dying but the ending to your story is SO SWEET! LOL- I love Minion!

Fell4
VampsMoonAngel chapter 1 . 4/22/2011
this was a nice story! -Let God bless u!, Avi .
Ryuchanwings chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Love!
ImLostForever chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
This was sweet. The characters were very well written.
Rid chapter 1 . 3/20/2011
Awww...
WandaCarla chapter 1 . 3/10/2011
That was sweet. I love how she remembered to scream hehe
ShadowzKiss chapter 1 . 3/8/2011
Also very good!
Artisa chapter 1 . 2/21/2011
Absolute sweetness! _

I love how their whole kidnapper-kidnappee relationship has always been more friendly than anything else and you showing how much they liked each other's company despite the 'evil' plans and whatnot - awesome!

And it's totally in character! I mean this is EXACTLY how Megamind would handle the situation in a premovie time period! Always felt sorry for him because of his parents, poor thing :(

And of course Minion's just a sweetheart as usual :)

Great work!
AtemFan18 chapter 1 . 2/19/2011
i liked. but... poor Roxanne! her father died u.u