Reviews for Pride & Virtue
And old fangirl chapter 2 . 7/6/2017
I read this like two years ago and I'm just coming back for nostalgia reasons. I love this one in particular because it's has such a nice introduction and origin story. I hop you see this bye!
megacharizat chapter 10 . 5/20/2017
Well, ubdate now! hahahahahahahaha!
gabelou1991 chapter 16 . 10/23/2015
J'ai bien aimé.
TheLoyalMutation chapter 15 . 11/22/2014
Gunna correct you here, love the story so far, but the instant transmission is instant. Akira toyama said it himself. Plus, even moving at the speed of light, the things that instant transmission pulls off would be impossible. Goku used it to teleport from earth to king kai's planet. King kai's planet is atleast thousands of light years away from earth. One light year is the distance light travels in a year. So... for him to instant transmission to king kai's planet from earth, saying that he moved at the speed of light... it'd take thousands of years.
Guest chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Super dissapointed this story was great
SaiyanIncubus chapter 4 . 11/19/2014
WHY WOULD YOU KILL THE DOCTOR?
WHYYYYYYYYYY...
O O
lu40953 chapter 16 . 11/19/2014
Hi!
Thank you for putting this up. I know a lot of authors that just leave their story hanging (coughmecough) and it presents a problem for the updaters. Hitting a writer's block sucks! I hope you will some day come back to this story :) Thank you for writing this story because I have thoroughly enjoyed reading it.

I look forward to your next story!
Imma Gokuu chapter 15 . 1/11/2014
Continue, message me if you're having problems
euroteres chapter 15 . 12/23/2013
This is really quite good. I hope you pick it back up sometime soon.
Max Peck chapter 2 . 7/3/2013
Cannot believe I overlooked this gem. Two chapters in and I'm already loving it.
antipodean chapter 15 . 6/11/2013
love your story! its probably my favourite gohan at OSH that I've read so far!
KuramaFTW chapter 15 . 1/10/2013
This story is really good, plz update soon.
Chaoslion1298 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Great story probably one of the best I have ever read and I can't wait for future chapters but I just hope Gohan does not take a backseat in the future fights because this story is how I would have wanted the anime to be but with Gohan as the main charecter
Mararsi chapter 6 . 9/5/2012
You had me, then it got too cheesy during the Saiyaman-Android fight and I have to stop. Thanks for all the hard work.
Ky111 chapter 15 . 8/25/2012
Great story, looking forward to seeing what happens next. I hope just cause Goku's back that Gohan doesn't take a back seat when it comes to the big fights cause I always thought that after Cell it should have been Gohan as the hero and saviour. Although it probably would explain Goku's calm manner even though that's just the way he is but he's acting exactly like he did before the fight with Cell so perhaps he just figures Gohan can handle it if he can't. Also if he wanted to come back why didn't he just get someone to wish him back?