Reviews for Dancing with Guns & Swords : Devil May Cry
painxsmile chapter 27 . 7/25
Omygad, this has been a roller coaster ride. This is absolutely my fav. Oc story in DMC. The relationship between Jaz and Dante felt is really great. It didnt felt rush, their friendship felt natural. Jaz startrd off as a not so but still quite meek lady that is much more comfortable having a stable relationship with Nathan but grew when she left out of her shell. Dante remained true to his character which I love. The only thing I would like to critique is the lack of detail in their life like Jaz friends and family. They only went out one time with her friend and no call to show how her family might be worried for her. Even Patty doesnt show up anymore.

It would be nice to see a simple ordinary day snippet in their life just so we could see how much they are comfortable with each others presence.

Im really glad I found your story, it's the only oc fic I actually liked. Thanks for sharing this! Cant wait for thr next update.
Ripper Mundus chapter 27 . 6/15
'-' DAAAAAAAAAAMN... you did took a long time... well... I'm really fucking glad you came back! Oh yeah... I'm still your fan xD
Skipper7474 chapter 27 . 6/14
I'm in love
LissyGudiya chapter 27 . 6/14
This is quite funny how Jazmin reacts to Dante's smell.
Skipper7474 chapter 26 . 4/29
This is by far the best Devil May cry story ever. It truly is amazing
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE
NameISRobin chapter 26 . 3/28
Story is so good! More please
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE

NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
AWESOME STORY :) :)

PLEASE KEEP GOING.

NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH DANTE AND JAZMIN :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is awesome! I love it! Here's my small piece of advice: Either get a beta reader or do a lot of rereading and correcting of your chapters. I've had the same problem in the past. Your word choice and sentence structure are fantastic and you're very capable of painting a fantastic mental picture, but the typos and spelling mistakes (like the several times you used "threw" instead of "through") distract from the story you're trying to tell, and can turn some people off of it. You're a fantastic writer (already better than me in the story telling aspect), and if you can clean up your grammar just a tiny bit more, then you'll be just that much better for it.
Don't ever stop writing!
MaeveMonster
Guest chapter 26 . 9/5/2014
Awesome story.

Please continue.
Nero Blanco chapter 26 . 8/17/2014
Wow great story. And u brung vergil in the picture, I csnt wait to see what happens with that... just missing Nero now. But keep up this great story
starangel4379 chapter 26 . 8/16/2014
So Jazmin is a demon? I wonder how she was able to pass for a human? Keep up the good work!
Ripper Mundus chapter 26 . 8/9/2014
Holy s... sorry, This fic is so cool,Jinx i am oficially your fan! So this is like Jazmin's origins right? Is actually hard me to like OCs but the way tha you write Jazmin is so amazing that she even looks like a real Devil may cry series character