Reviews for Dancing with Guns & Swords : Devil May Cry
evy chapter 27 . 7/28
please update !please update !please update !
please update !please update !please update !please update !
please update !please update !please update !please update !please update !
please update !please update !please update !please update !please update !please update !
nicholas.souddress chapter 11 . 5/13
I like The twist you made for him to get holy water but instead he grabs yellow orb, she dies and he brings her back to life
DannyPhantom619 chapter 27 . 5/12
Awesome
painxsmile chapter 27 . 7/25/2015
Omygad, this has been a roller coaster ride. This is absolutely my fav. Oc story in DMC. The relationship between Jaz and Dante felt is really great. It didnt felt rush, their friendship felt natural. Jaz startrd off as a not so but still quite meek lady that is much more comfortable having a stable relationship with Nathan but grew when she left out of her shell. Dante remained true to his character which I love. The only thing I would like to critique is the lack of detail in their life like Jaz friends and family. They only went out one time with her friend and no call to show how her family might be worried for her. Even Patty doesnt show up anymore.

It would be nice to see a simple ordinary day snippet in their life just so we could see how much they are comfortable with each others presence.

Im really glad I found your story, it's the only oc fic I actually liked. Thanks for sharing this! Cant wait for thr next update.
Ripper Mundus chapter 27 . 6/15/2015
'-' DAAAAAAAAAAMN... you did took a long time... well... I'm really fucking glad you came back! Oh yeah... I'm still your fan xD
Skipper7474 chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
I'm in love
LissyGudiya chapter 27 . 6/14/2015
This is quite funny how Jazmin reacts to Dante's smell.
Skipper7474 chapter 26 . 4/29/2015
This is by far the best Devil May cry story ever. It truly is amazing
Guest chapter 26 . 4/4/2015
UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE
KittyWiskers chapter 26 . 3/28/2015
Story is so good! More please
Guest chapter 26 . 3/25/2015
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE

UPDATE

NEED MORE.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
PLEASE UPDATE.
Guest chapter 26 . 11/4/2014
AWESOME STORY :) :)

PLEASE KEEP GOING.

NEED TO KNOW WHAT HAPPENS WITH DANTE AND JAZMIN :)
Guest chapter 1 . 10/27/2014
This is awesome! I love it! Here's my small piece of advice: Either get a beta reader or do a lot of rereading and correcting of your chapters. I've had the same problem in the past. Your word choice and sentence structure are fantastic and you're very capable of painting a fantastic mental picture, but the typos and spelling mistakes (like the several times you used "threw" instead of "through") distract from the story you're trying to tell, and can turn some people off of it. You're a fantastic writer (already better than me in the story telling aspect), and if you can clean up your grammar just a tiny bit more, then you'll be just that much better for it.
Don't ever stop writing!