Reviews for The Hospital Story
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
Hey, excellent update.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 8 . 12/28/2011
Pretty cool chapter here. Great update.

Me chapter 8 . 12/24/2011
Ahhhh! No! Why stop it there! I was really getting into it. :(

Perfect, as usual. I hope the update comes soon. Everything about this story keeps me interested: the plot, characters, writing style.

Keep it up!
Kyon117 chapter 7 . 3/7/2011
another great story you have going here I can't wait until you put up more pages keep it up.
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 7 . 3/1/2011
You're very welcome, and thanks for the clue you gave me.

Heh, Tish and Tino were funny too. I'm more a fan of AGU than a Weekenders one, so sometimes I don't remember Tish and company's personalities from the show, yet you always do a great job with them.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 6 . 2/28/2011
I liked the idea of Phil meeting someone that died out of a serious disease; it gives him even more reasons to be insightful about his own mortality and goals in life.

One detail; you mention here that Lil flirts with Tommy, yet she obviously had Chuckie's baby (I know Melinda was his mom's name) and they are together. My first theory is that they dated and it ended in pregnancy, yet never married but still remain friends and raise the kid together; the other theory is that Lil and Chuckie are actually married but Lil feels attracted to Tommy.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 5 . 2/7/2011
Again, cool character interaction.

super ario chapter 5 . 2/4/2011
Shame you've only got three reviews. Your work definitely deserves more.

I've never actually heard of the Weekenders before this, and although I probably never will check it out due to my extreme case of laziness, I will admit that I like the characters already, at least the way you write them. Rugrats AGU! has always been one of my favorites, and you write the characters very well.

I'm enjoying this story immensely. Waiting for more! :)
acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 4 . 1/24/2011
Whoa; great chapter here.

acosta perez jose ramiro chapter 3 . 1/22/2011
Hey, this is quite a good story. Great job with the whole hospital theme; I'm a medic, so you can see why this is an extra incentive for me to read the fic.

Darleneeeeeeeee chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I love how you write your characters. Can't wait for your next update!