Reviews for Áðr ástir
Uranee chapter 1 . 5/3
That's so cute ! I love it !
Qwd136 chapter 1 . 10/11/2014
Oh my god! I love this.
Momo-chan Ni chapter 1 . 2/3/2014
That is exactly we miss in the French fandom. More DenNor. More cute DenNor. More cute childhood of DenNor.
Well, if Norway and Denmark fall in love for each other, I fell in love for this fanfic ;)
Allie Chick chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awww! That was really precious! I like how you wrote Denmark and Norway; they felt in character. Nice work!
roughdiamond5 chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
I kind of ate this story. Not only was it flawlessly written (as far as I can remember), but you brought Denmark and Norway to a state of togetherness while avoiding the clichés of normal dating. It also made me feel better during a headache, so I owe you some extra kudos for that.

You portray Denmark and Norway cutely but fairly; the point isn't just "look how cute they are!" but also "look how well they fit together", and this you show through many situations that I would have thought came out of the blue if I didn't know this came from someone's imaginations. Denmark isn't an idiot though he is absentminded, and Norway isn't entirely stoic though he is a little grumpy, and this characterization is fine with me. I kind of wonder how it would be to add Iceland into the picture, but there's me trying to get more DenNor out of a good writer - because, of course, the fandom needs more of it.
Justice Blue Skies chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Awww! This is soo adorable!
Although I like this pairing (not at much like I love Usuk...) I've never readed a Dennor fanfic before , but I must say this is amazing! (although I think Norden should be pretty cute as well!) I love Denmark he's so adorable!
I'm impressed of how well you dominates the english ! You're amazing 3
Oh! yeah! and I like that you shared your finding! Thank you!,because I didn't understand what the title means... ω
Borghildr chapter 1 . 4/30/2012
SO CUTE! 3 You're such an amazing writer!
enoemos chapter 1 . 3/20/2012

Though seriously, it's really well written. They were both perfectly in character. It's hard to find good fics these days... But this is most sertainly good, spectacular even. And I do appreciate it when people research for their fics, and don't just bullshit the readers. You got me doing a little research for myself. When we're little and they teach us English(I'm Finnish), they teach us only the word blueberry. Later on (actually in the chapter we're going through now in English) they teach us the word bilberry. Of course I had to do research, I'm just that curious. Turns out the things I've been calling 'blueberries' are actually bilberries. Google translate translates them both into 'mustikka', but actually a blueberry is what we call 'pensasmustikka', which is a bit different. I've tasted them both, and I think bilberries are better. (A lot better, actually.) Oh, I wish it was summer already, so I could have some bilberries. Sorry for the random rant on berries...
Resha04 chapter 1 . 1/25/2012
I don't have any other words for this fanfic except:

*passed out of cuteness*
Sweetpie8 chapter 1 . 12/8/2011
THE CUTEST FLUFFIEST DENMARK X NORWAY I'VE EVER READ. PERIOD. Seriously! You made me go d'aww so many times! You are trully talented! They are so in-character and everything.
Aurazelia chapter 1 . 8/2/2011
Most adorable and cute fanfic I have ever read
account orphaned chapter 1 . 7/12/2011
Awwwwww~! It's soooooo fluffy! I love dennor :3
BadassBambi chapter 1 . 7/6/2011
This is sooooooooo cute! :3 3 *favs*
qhckaloyhzcxtmb chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
So sweet and beautiful and oh Gott I love it
SchemingAlchemist chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
Chibi love~ /warm fuzzies

Nice job with this-chibi!DenNor is really, really cute, ne? Thanks for writing this~