Reviews for What if Sam Interrupted
AlElizabeth chapter 6 . 12/6/2012
Good story. Interesting to see how easily Sam and Dean's world of monsters can be explained away by mental illness... Keep up the good work.
LvSammy chapter 6 . 1/22/2011
This story was awesome. Thanks for a really great read. Thanks so much. I loved it.
MysteryMadchen chapter 5 . 1/19/2011
Can't beleive Dean fell for Sam's trap, hope they knock some since into that kid soon! Thanks Nicole.
Tellhound chapter 6 . 1/16/2011
Liked the ending too. Loved the Bitch, Jerk thing at the end.
CeCe Away chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Good ending. Kate keeps coming back in fics, but I'd really like to see her again on the show.

Those boys can be brutal to each other with the blame-game when they want to. Brothers, gotta love em.
girlyghoul chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
The vampires! Who would have saw that coming! HA HA! Well, And Kate didn't see Bobby's machete coming- so even better. Glad the boys worked it out in the end... but even better "Bitch" "Jerk"? That's the cherry on top! Woo hoo!
reddgemini chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
i liked this chapter. i think you did a great job
LadyMaiden chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
Great final chapter, did not dissapoint at all :)

It makes sense, the onlu way Sam could snap out of it was if he saw an actual monster ( or vamp. Interesting idea with bringing in Kate.

And the "Bitch-Jerk" ending, made of win :D
BranchSuper chapter 6 . 1/15/2011
The ending was a bit too pat, but I enjoyed the story as a whole. Crazy is as crazy does!
Tellhound chapter 5 . 1/15/2011
It just keeps on getting better for every chapter. Can't wait to see what happens next.
CeCe Away chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Sam is really messed up this time. I don't know how they are ever going to convince him of the truth.
BranchSuper chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Now Sam is seriously mixed up. Thanks, Doc!
babyreaper chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
This is great, that stupid doctor has brainwashed Sam, and now he thinks Dean is the bad guy? Is Dean going to be able to get to Sam before he does anything stupid. More soon, Thanks...
SassyLilPanda chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Really awesome story so far! I can't wait to see where you take it. And poor, brainwashed Sammy! I hope they can help him. :( I look forward to your next chapter!
Neka0189 chapter 5 . 1/14/2011
Oh, I'm hooked to the story like Sam was with the drugs now. Can't wait for the next chapter. :S