Reviews for Faker
Chelsietx chapter 34 . 10/19
I don’t know if you’re still writing fanfiction or not, but even if you’re not I still have to tell you how much i love this story. Your storylines and the characters you have in this are just brilliant! So glad Martin and Louisa are still trying to make their relationship work. It’s nice that she is dealing with a lot of her past as well and trying to be more aware of what Martin has gone through in his past. You even make Mrs. Tishell likable and competent in this fic. You are extremely talented. Maybe some day you will have time to give us more of this story. Thanks so much!,
pflugradtfiona chapter 34 . 6/3
03 June 2017
I have been enjoying your complicated story... and now BUMMER! You didn't finish it. I hate when that happens. Why didn't you delete it if you weren't going to finish the story?

Count my huge disappointment & annoyance as one of your best reviews because "FAKER" is a compelling new story about characters I love, plus add'l characters who support villagers we already knew. I'm so disappointed to see that you jus dropped FAKERS unfinished.

I'll check from time to time in hope that you return to complete FAKERS.
nature of things chapter 34 . 8/30/2015
Are you going to finish this story? You've got so any interesting side stories going that your brain must whirl when writing them. Most of the other stories by other auhors - and I am not criticizing them - mostly revolve around Martin and Louisa and their sex lives. Your stories are so much more involved and are more entertaining. I have read 6 Doc stories. Is that all or are there more in the Archive you mentioned? How do I get to it?
nature of things chapter 26 . 8/30/2015
I don't know what to think. Penhale seems almost competent!
nature of things chapter 23 . 8/30/2015
I like this story and all the character development - especially Doc and Louisa - but I just can't grasp Mrs Tishell and any man. I just end up laughing.
nature of things chapter 17 . 8/30/2015
I wish I could get over the "yuck" feeling. How does Paul feel about the ever present neck brace or does she not wear it now?
nature of things chapter 16 . 8/30/2015
I knew it! Doc does have feelings besides his little family and Auntie Joan. So looking forward to how and who can get him to let them lose.
nature of things chapter 14 . 8/29/2015
It's one o'clock in the morning, I need to go to bed but I can't find a stopping place in your story. It just flows on keeping the reader's interest. Very well written. Now, I'm going to force myself to brush my teeth and go to bed!
nature of things chapter 2 . 8/29/2015
My view of Mrs Tishell is colored by the series so my reaction to them kissing is YUCK! You've done your typical excellent job on the story however. Enjoying it very much. One question, how did the little 6 year old know about the Doc's parents?
bee.zippy chapter 34 . 12/27/2014
I hope there's more of this one to come...I'm really enjoying all the different story lines, but especially the Tishell/Milligan one.
minerva chapter 34 . 10/7/2014
Wonderful, love the story line you've got going thru the different stories. Is there any more?
red2013 chapter 34 . 5/26/2014
Great story to read of what going on in port issac.
Suzy chapter 34 . 3/29/2014
Loving this story! Stayed up late to read it!, hope to see new. Chapters soon
BWagner60 chapter 34 . 9/8/2013
Well it has been almost 3 months since you have updated your story. Does this mean you have given up or just have writers block. I'm hoping you will soon add a new chapter.
Guest chapter 34 . 6/22/2013
Please do not follow the other reviewer's suggestion to use an "x" line to delineate scenes in your story. This shows only laziness and a lack of creativity. A better way would be to use a simple elipse as is done in actual books or write the shift in scenes. For example, "Meanwhile, at Portwenn Primary, Chesley . . . ." This enhances your story more than a trick of punctuation.