Reviews for Help
NotTasha chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Great little story. I'm so glad that Ezra has these two guys to look after him. What a horrible situation for him. ouch!
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Wow, it was like Christmas all over again discovering you posted 4 new stories in a day. As usual, I love your characterizations. I love this line, "It was probably his own fault. And if not, then it was almost certainly Mr. Larabee's." and the very last line as well... tough sonofabitch indeed. :)
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Wonderful fic! Great mystery at the beginning, with Ezra trying to figure out just where he is and why he is in the position that he is in. Love the evaluation of facts in his currect circumstances and what reasons he gives for each step, including the one where he doesn't know why he's staying. Very nasty accident and some potential long term problems if he doesn't heal well; that was a very unfortunate reaction by Chaucer. Ouch that they don't have any pain killers at all; Chris is blunt about that. Great how you have his dialog here. Chris and Vin are doing the best that they can and love their rough but considerate caring, especially when Nature calls. Poor Ezra; he's been whumped good and so dependant now. The trip back home is going to be painful as well. Thank you so much for posting this!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was such a nice story. Thank you for sharing.
Aimless chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Aaahhh... another wonderful snippet in this story arc. Guess I should have read this one first. Thanks for sharing this one, too!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
G Awesome story. Poor Ezra. What a horrible accident. I love your characterization of these three. Any chance of a sequel? G

Thanks for sharing.

JudyL
macberly chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awe! You have to add more! Porr Ezra, busted up, out in the wild with Chris and Vin as his caretakers! Do they get home? If they do, what about Ezra's arms, will he ever gain use of them again?

Thank you for sharing! I really enjoyed this!