Reviews for Smile
NotTasha chapter 1 . 4/10/2011
Poor Ezra. Poor Chris and Vin too. Another great story. Thanks for the great read
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Yay - a nice continuation of Help. Loved Chris' gruffness and Vin's irritation. My favorite bit: "Let me know," he said to Larabee, a warning note in his voice. "Cuz I have a feelin' I might not be able to tell when you've goddamn well decided."
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
And a wonderful sequel! Great look at how difficult it was for them to transport Ezra on horseback; doing the best that they could to keep him from any more pain. Ezra is trying to help as much as possible and keep from being a hinderance; loved the bit about Maude not being able to deal with mess and that it didn't bother Vin a bit. Chris is wonderful about being just what Ezra needed to keep going. The scene with the gunshot was fantastic; Chris protecting Ezra and Ezra trying to help as much as he could. You really showed the frustration that everyone was feeling; they couldn't do anything more about the situation and that is hard for men of action to deal with. Love Buck hovering around to make sure everyone was okay and getting Ezra up the steps. Nice try by Nathan to work in private but Chris and Vin weren't going to let that go so fast. Very nice fic and great reminder of how much medicine has advanced. Thank you so much for posting this!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
This was so great. veryone was perfect. Thank you for sharing.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Ouch ouch ouch. Love the last line. :D Poor Ezra , always getting beat up.
Aimless chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Awww... I loved this little story and would be extremely happy to read the tale of how Ezra received his injuires and his recovery (should you ever decide to write about them). Thank you so much for sharing!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
OK, thanks for the sequel to HelpG. I like Vin and Chris' dedication and fear that they may have made things worse. Now can I ask for another sequel?G. Great story.

JudyL
macberly chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
WooHoo! A sequel! I am so glad they got Ezra to town and I love overprotective Chris! THis is just wonderful! THank you again for sharing!