Reviews for No Matter What
A23 chapter 1 . 5/22/2015
Please please pleeeeeeeaaaase write more️
Guest chapter 1 . 8/21/2014
MOAR PWEASE I LIKE THIS
Detective Rysposito chapter 1 . 1/14/2014
You should defiantly continue this,i love it.
Guest chapter 1 . 11/16/2013
I love Bromance. thank you
Athenagoatina chapter 1 . 7/3/2013
I really wish u would finish this fanfiction its impeccable written and always makes me smile with the emoshions of the characters in your story witch fits the emoshions of the characters in the show.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2012
Please continue! I love it. Icheck every day for an update. Don't leave me hanging!
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Aww, Poor Ryan.

Could you add another chapter to this?
coli narago chapter 1 . 5/20/2011
Oh, I love this! It is written so well. I love the detail, too. Please, please continue this.

~Emma
Adja chapter 1 . 2/27/2011
Holy crap! You can't leave it that! Poor thing.

I loved how Esposito took charge, though.
gsham chapter 1 . 2/14/2011
i'm not really sure where this story is going, but i like it so far. for future reference, i think that you should add a little bit more plot line to the first chapter if you're planning on continuing it, or resolving everything if you're not.
larura chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I really liked this story and hope you continue it. It's nice to see a good fanfic without profanity in it.
Boots'N'Opals chapter 1 . 1/27/2011
Ooo, please update soon! I love this and you left me hangin' here! :) thanks for the great story. It's so sweet. Something about the way you write is very appealing. I enjoy your style a lot! Can't wait for more. :)
Little-Lotte625 chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Awesome story! You have got to write more! :D
Reidluver chapter 1 . 1/25/2011
Aww! I just love their friendship! You did a great job. Just like Javi to take care of him. Poor Ryan.
Meg the fierce lady chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
awwwww, poor Ryan whumpage. Javi is such a great partner! Keep writing!