Reviews for And Miles to Go Before I Sleep
Aelan010 chapter 1 . 8/23/2011
I have fallen in love with your series, read every single story from the first one to this last one. And I have to ask, is this the last one? Does it end like this? How does the trial end? Please please I need to know what happens
tammster62 chapter 2 . 2/9/2011
Just finished reading this series and am in awe of your writing. You have the characters perfect. My biggest hope is that you are writing more of this series. I cannot wait to read the next installment. All I can give you is my thanks for the great entertainment, so THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU.
Trekkieb chapter 2 . 1/14/2011
Holy cow this story is getting intense! I'm loving it, but am starting to feel there will be no happy ending... Loved the scenes between Ezra and Josiah, and their pact. The final scene was just so desolate... You are a wonderful writer. Your way of words amazes me. You capture things unspoken, emotions, scenes, in such a minimalist way. It's very effective. :) Looking forward to the next part!
Terry Kay chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
This has been, and I hope continues to be, an awesome series. Writing is well paced, the characterizations in-depth and the whole extremely literate. Thank you!
mikiss chapter 2 . 1/12/2011
I hope this is just a prologue to another chapter in Ezra's battered head. Do enjoy this series. What a difficult promise for each of them to demand of the other.
sfulton229 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Very nice continuation! The tension is increasing more and more with the storm about to break and all sorts of things about to burst out. Love the bit about how they all know when to gather together and how the townspeople still consider them outsiders. The trial will be very exciting with the potential for all sorts of mayhem. Ezra is fighting so hard to keep himself intact and he is so afraid of what might happen with the procedure. You showed that Ezra is more afraid of not being healed by the surgery rather than dying; being an idiot to be pitied strikes horror into Ezra. Nice that he can be himself at times. Great choice to ask Josiah to watch over him; the promise in return was a big thing for Josiah to ask. I'm sure Ezra does have an exit strategy. So wonderful to get more of this series and I'm so looking forward to the next part! Thank you so much for this!
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
So wonderful to get another chapter in "Strange Bedfellows"! You have got such a grasp on the characters, their reactions and how limited their options were medically speaking. Fantastic look at what Ezra is thinking and feeling; you showed just how off his perceptions and reactions are and how he isn't quite sure when he is having trouble. Love the image of Ezra building a house of cards only to have JD accidently blow it down; nice metaphor there. Great to see the Palmers not having everything their way and that Travis is doing what he can to put them in jail. The new prosecutor sounds like someone who wants to win and won't go down easily. Love how Luc is being used as bait and had to be told what his role is in the upcoming conflict. Buck is a wonderful caretaker and doing a great job helping Ezra. Love how Nathan is really attached to his new instruments; he's really looking forward to using them and it's going to be soon. So sweet how Ezra evaluated just who he could ask to protect him and that he isn't going to put that burden on anyone. Poor Vin; that hairline crack is causing him so much trouble but no way to have known at the time. Great buildup and I'm looking forward to the next part!
Marmie1955 chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Oh my God. This story just gets more tense. It is so riveting and Ezra and Vin both face the possibility of Nathan's knives. Thank you so much for sharing and more please.