Reviews for A Pair of Hopalong Boots and a Pistol that Shoots
Trekkieb chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Nice story! I look forward to more!
JudyL068 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Oh, that's just not fair!G I do hope you will continue this story line. Poor JD, I'm sure Josiah and the others will find a way to keep him believing for a while longer yet. And even Vin, if he's so inclined. Seems Vin is already sticking up for EzraG. Great story. Thanks for sharing.

JudyL
sfulton229 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Fantastic AU here! Poor Josiah; no wonder he is going gray so fast having to raise those five and now contimplating another one who will be a handfull. Terrific start with JD being just so upset to be almost inconsolable and Josiah handling things as best as he can. Having something to believe in would be very important and actually, I can see where Ezra thought he was just helping by exposing a con to his fellow students. Nice how Josiah repaired the damage and restored calm as much as possible. Love how Chris and Buck are staying around to help and the very subtle way they planted the thought in Josiah's mind. He's sunk for sure! Thank you so much for sharing this!
Marmie1955 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
What a great little story. Anxiously awaiting more. Thank you for sharing.
Aislinn Graves chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Sweet story. :)
Ticialicious chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I like this story very much. You've captured the voices of the boys very well, and I can't wait to meet your Ezra. Thank you for posting this!