Reviews for A Mother Knows
ElsaElphieGinny chapter 1 . 2/15
I've never once cried during a fanfic- I've wanted to, got tears in my eyes, bit never actually cried. I think you're breaking me.
masonsmith chapter 1 . 12/29/2014
Very nicely written. Made me cry.
BlueRubyBeat chapter 1 . 7/24/2014
Really sad and heart-wrenching. Made me tear up a bit. Great story though. :)
May a Chance chapter 1 . 7/23/2014
This is so, so sad. It's almost unbelievable. You had mean in tears half way through this, and I'm not ashamed to say it. Harry places all the blame on himself, and I've never thought of what others think of him, and who did it.
WallWatcher33 chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
(sniffles)
osweetie246 chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
This story was so sweet I started crying, you did a really great job of capturing the emotions in the fic!
Lord Toewart chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I can't... I can't really breathe right now... give my burning throat a second.

This was heart-wrenching. Poor Harry. Poor Mrs. Diggory. Poor Remus. Poor Cedric.

Poor e'rybody!

No, seriously, you've really got a good handle on emotions.

A really good handle.

The only error I found was when you didn't capitilize Harry.

OS:LToTNaMAHoT
Scrivensabre chapter 1 . 6/1/2011
This was so beautiful... Thought it was brilliant, I shed a tear or two myself...
Analie Janes chapter 1 . 4/6/2011
That was such a touching story! I was actually crying! (Not an easy feat btw). It was really unexpected that Cedric's mother was comforting him but at the same time, it fits. The conversation between them was wonderfully written! the emotions were displayed perfectly. It was really nice to read! Excellent job! :)

~Analie~
verity candor chapter 1 . 1/14/2011
Very sweet and very emotional. Good job!
silverbirch chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was a wonderfully told story. I have no more to say aprt from "Thank you".
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Very good, very insightful. Keep writing
ArwenJaneLilyLyra chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Oh...that's so beautifully sad! Very well done, poor Mrs Diggory :(

A couple of things I'd just point out:

saying Harry 'owed Cedric big-time' was a bit of an off-putter, it sort of killed the intensity of the moment, even just saying he 'owed Cedric so much' would have maybe been more fitting.

Also at a funeral you say the gathering afterwards is a 'wake', a 'reception' is for weddings, which are quite different.

Aside from that, however, this was perfect. Very well done for writing it, Harry's guilt was so well played, as was Mrs Diggory's sense of love and understanding and affection.

Brilliant all round,