Reviews for Shadow of Zero
rifful chapter 6 . 1/12
very interesting take on a ZnT x-over. well done for what was posted so far.
Deinokos chapter 6 . 9/26/2014
...Mizuki_Stone?
The One Who Reads Too Much chapter 1 . 8/19/2014
Oh, that Beautiful Brothers Grimm reference.
KleverKilva chapter 6 . 3/12/2013
This has to be one of the best FoZ crosssovers i've seen, 2nd or 3rd to Gabriel Blessing's
Invader Viceroy chapter 2 . 2/9/2013
can you divide the chapters plz
thallium081 chapter 6 . 1/31/2013
Just finished reading up to this chapter and I love your story already.
I don't have any complaints at the moment. Looking forward to the next chapter!
Zhor chapter 6 . 9/27/2012
Very good story...tis' a shame you decided to just abandon it.
voidblade6 chapter 5 . 9/1/2012
Glabrezu.. Remember my earlier comment it only applied to a party of borderline demigods. Sentients that had set themselves on the path to godhood with power to match. Legendary heros fighting horrors unimaginable. Anyways great story.
voidblade6 chapter 4 . 9/1/2012
Well that explains what killed the dragons. Seriously though with a proper party and a wizard capable of 9th circle spells The best thing to do for a fight you wouldn't win is a uncontrolled demon summon mixed with invisibility/protect against evil for your party and then kill it after it kills your enemy.
voidblade6 chapter 1 . 9/1/2012
ah crap well I like this. I read the other one though first. It seemed more refined... Is it a rewrite.
Sieben Nightwing chapter 6 . 6/18/2012
More please? I hate cliffhangers, especially ones as juicy as this. Please, continue this story rather than just letting it sit here gathering "dust" as it were, and you may very well have a masterpiece in this work.
Der Kaiser chapter 6 . 4/14/2012
really good and i hope you update soon
SuperiorShortness chapter 5 . 2/11/2012
Awesome story that I keep reading again and again... Only thing that annoys me is that you keep saying venerable when you mean vulnerable.
SuperiorShortness chapter 6 . 1/3/2012
Awesomenesss! The explanations are awesome and so in depth! Though I wish the story would move a little faster sometimes. But I bet the story will move faster as soon as the detailed explanations that are needed mostly finish neh :P.

A Fan,

Kevin

P.S. I can't believe this story doesn't have more reviews. Sure you got quite a few typos but the story is gold.
Inverness chapter 6 . 12/20/2011
Damn, this is excellent. I'm very sad to see it hasn't been updated in nearly a year. (
58 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »