Reviews for Torn Apart
Mcabby obsessed chapter 26 . 7/5/2011
I loved it! Sequel? Please? I love abby and mcGee together! And kelly is sooo cute!
Ms. Unlucky chapter 2 . 4/2/2011
DUN DUN DUNNNN! I've come to the conclusion that I am re-reading these in the wrong order... -.- Again... Okay, so Um... I'll be going back to the other story then! xD

btw "Abby said, reading the multiple expressions in his face: confusion, surprise, desireā€¦ and more surprise." Ha! You absolutely have McGee down pat! ;)
Ms. Unlucky chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
Awwwwwwwwww! Wow... That was really cute! :) You're really good at writing children too... I've tried that a few times and every time they're either too slow or smart. :/ Plus, I can never give them that sense of innocence that you gave Kelly. Anyways, on to the next chapter! ;)
Digital'Eva chapter 1 . 2/24/2011
I love it Kelly i see in my head is a beautiful girl, hopefully she gets her look from her mom and gets the nerdy side from dad.. keep up the good work!
Misa chapter 22 . 2/5/2011
I enjoyed the last two chapters. One thing though, I don't think someone who was injured due to a bomb would be discharged so early.
Gabby chapter 21 . 2/5/2011
Woah sorry for my lack of leaving a review, but just so you know I have been reading. The last couple of chapters were really good. Thank you for not killing McGee, you almost had me fooled that he was really dead in the beginning. Anyway loving the story can't wait to read more. )
Tinkabella12895 chapter 16 . 1/31/2011
Hi I've enjoyed reading the story you've got a nice plot and lots of romance. Just wondering you said that Ziva was stabed but now she seems fine, i mean she probably woudn't have been able to walk with injurys like that not to mention run around trying to find Abby.

Just a a little bit of constructive critisism because other wise i think your writing is awsome :D
Gabby chapter 12 . 1/26/2011
Glad you put a little more of Kelly in this chapter. Nice chap, can't wait for more.
Ellie chapter 10 . 1/23/2011
Please don't put an author's note in the middle of the story to explain anything. It takes away from what is going on. Despite the slight annoyance, it was a good chapter. I hope nothing happened to Kelly when the power shut down and can't wait to see what happens next.
Em chapter 9 . 1/22/2011
Oh hell..Mikel is going to lure the kid. Those twins are too much trouble. Abby is becoming creepy.

This is so much fun!
Gabby chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
So glad Abby is not paralyzed. ) Anyway great chapter, can't wait for more.
Em chapter 7 . 1/21/2011
Mmmmm...cookies!

This Mikel guy is a nut. I recently watched the episode where he was stalking Abby and it was just a crazy episode. Anyway, I'm glad to see that Abby can walk around and kick holes in walls. She got some strong stuff! LOL. Looking forward to the next chapter.
Em chapter 6 . 1/19/2011
Good chapter. Can't wait for the next one!

"For the longest time, all McGee could do was stare at Abby. Even injured, she looked beautiful. Her black hair was taken out of their usual pigtails and now flowed gently to her shoulders. Her makeup was smeared slightly. McGee rubbed it off, and there was where he saw her true beauty. He could gaze at her forever"

That bit was sad yet beautiful.
Em chapter 5 . 1/16/2011
Not bad. Yikes at Abby though. I hope that she'll be OK. Well, falling out a window doesn't make someone Ok but you get what I mean. Glad that Kelly is safe now.

Looking forward to the next chapter!
OliviaR5Warbler chapter 1 . 1/11/2011