Reviews for The Exiles: Blossoming
tumna.falls chapter 13 . 8/1
I'm a little surprised by how much I love this story! I've never liked Uther but I love how Gwen and Uther interact with each other and everyone else in this story.
I like Uther's practical and very lucid analysis of the situation.
Aaronna chapter 13 . 10/11/2015
This has been delightful! I love the gentler side of Uther you have in this story.
Guest chapter 13 . 8/15/2015
Oh oh. What's Uther thinking? Well, King Henry VIII's wives got progressively younger.
ImmaFly chapter 13 . 10/9/2014
i have to say this is my favorite from your series.

i feel that maybe it was just easier for me to hate uther, and blame everything on him without taking into account his hardships. however, your writing made me reevaluate uther, and perhaps there is more to his character than just a tyrant.

i truly love how protective of gwen he is as well and the fact that she doesn't hold any hatred for him is incredible. this story really makes me think that in the future, uther will side with gwen than arthur, and will protect gwen from arthur lol i think that would be adorable.

thank you for writing this! it was a very enjoyable read :)

and damn those knights. so happy you wrote how uther managed it!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 13 . 10/5/2014
Guest chapter 13 . 9/18/2014
Oh dear. Uther has a thought.

Excellent story.
Guest chapter 8 . 9/18/2014
Very sweet. Gwen is missing the jewellery of a noblewoman though.
Guest chapter 7 . 9/18/2014
What a beautiful gown.
Guest chapter 6 . 9/18/2014
Ingenious plan of attack for the duel.
Guest chapter 5 . 9/18/2014
Uther is becoming more lucid. is he recovering enough to take over his reign again?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/18/2014
That was chivalrous of uther. However, as lady of the court, Gwen shouldn't have been helping prepare one of the guest chambers.
Guest chapter 3 . 9/18/2014
Gwen makes a good nursemaid too.
Fantastic writing. Uther's believable as a humane person.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/18/2014
Gwen makes a good caregiver/nanny. Arthur must be bemused.
cindy4651 chapter 13 . 7/19/2014