Reviews for All The Time In The Universe
nothinghereanymore chapter 1 . 9/22/2011
This is great~! I can actaully imagine this happening :))
Jay chapter 1 . 5/3/2011
The meat of the story was actually quite good but to be honest, your grammar detracted quite a bit from the writing and caused me to not finish reading. Be sure to check your run-on sentences and your verb tenses.
Interface chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
Hahaha Loved reading Jess' 'smut' comment hahaha!

Anyway, back to business.

It was pretty tame for being rated 'M', but that's okay because they're hard to get right. Tenses drifted regularly. 'And' makes a frequent appearance. When I feel an 'and' coming on I find a comma, or an elipse... helps the flow.

All that aside, Good job!
rosexknight chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
That was very good for your first M-rated fic. I like how you had detail but left just enough out to give the mind room for imagination. I also like how you had all the humor and didn't lose the Doctor-ness of the Doctor and River. They were both in character very well and you caught the relationship perfectly ) good job!
Melinda Coulson chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
That was pretty good for your first smut and you didnt get into all the detail. I remember my first smut story lol I wrote it all the way and that's not easy. lol I love how you kept the some humor throughtout the story, it really caught the DRiver essence. Overall I liked it x3 well done

-Jess. :D