Reviews for WOLF BITE
tasha jackson chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
This story was really good also spelling doesn't matter and I'm in 8th gread to please keep writing thinks about link he's the best and I was happy that he's the main charector also I can't wait to see who is the royal person at first I was thinking zelda but the sneak peak made it sound like link was I hope its link
TheDivaP77 chapter 15 . 12/31/2012
Pleaseeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee, continue the story, I like Wolf bite
Nami-chaan chapter 9 . 9/13/2011
NOOOOOOOOOOOOO! PLEASE UPDATEEE SOON! The story is really good :3
Lupus7 chapter 6 . 5/15/2011
Okay. So... I've read six chapters, and I like the basic idea for this story, but you really need to go back and fix the grammar. You have wrong words and misspelled words all over the place. Not to mention that character interaction is almost all done in one paragraph, making it very difficult to know who's speaking. And the storyline so far feels a bit... convoluted at times. Please, don't think that I'm just trying to burn your story. I'm not. I really like the idea, so I do want to read through to the end. It's just that all the errors make things rather troublesome to follow.
Ayara012 chapter 15 . 5/12/2011
! UR EVIL! wah! evil, evil, evil, evil!
superawesomeninja chapter 1 . 5/10/2011
No offense, but you have horrible grammar and spelling. It's a common thing, I see it all the time, but you should have someone go through this and edit it. Just a suggestion.
Jazzmatazz2000 chapter 15 . 5/9/2011
NOOOOOO! i'm like princess zellie i this story! this is sad... i hope u update that part two sooner than u say! well good bye Wolf Bite.
Ayara012 chapter 14 . 5/7/2011
lwl, y cant u post for a while? i like reading ur stuff! and it makes me feel bad when ur updating and im not, so i have to update faster! bah, ur ruining my motivation! hurry up and get back to updating, okay? plz?
Princess Zellie chapter 14 . 5/6/2011
NOOOOOOOOO! i love WOLF BITE.

please make sure to tell us when u are posting WOLF BITE :(
Amethyst 269 chapter 13 . 4/24/2011
Oh no! A cliffy! Can't wait for the next update! And also, I'm very sorry that happened to your brother...'( I'll be praying for him. ) Hope he gets better!
Jazzmatazz2000 chapter 13 . 4/17/2011
Awww man that sucks! my sister got in a car crash on December 3... shes fine now... but great story! and keep updating. i also wish you luck with your brother.
Ayara012 chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
Omg, ur poor bro! i cant believe u were even updating when something that major was going on in ur life! omg! (fyi, u were amazing, as usual.) as for the tital-how about "I'm not leaving!" or some variation? u dont need to redo chap 7, in my opinion. oh, and i put up chap 1 of my LoZ story! can u read and review for me? plz? it's called "Living Memories" u can be harsh if it's bad... anyway, u were amazing, as usual, and as expected!
Princess Zellie chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
great work! btw sorry about your brother hope he gets well :)
NaviLegacy chapter 13 . 4/16/2011
I love your story! Can't wait to see what happens next. I hope Link's okay, or at least not dead! Update soon :D

Also I'm sorry to hear what happened to your brother, hope he's well soon :)
Jazzmatazz2000 chapter 12 . 4/12/2011
OH NO! the accursed word! HOW WILL ZELDA TAKE IT? oh goddesses! but this is a great story! haha sorry for short review i gotta go! keep it up!
48 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »