Reviews for Double Trouble
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2012
So an angry Triceratops roaming in the forest and a pack of vicious raptors running amok in a theatre. The team never can get a break, can they?
Dinos-withpointyteethandwings chapter 5 . 5/1/2011
ahhh two cliffhangers ! and no update ! what am i to do ?
Rena Wolfe chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Oh my gosh, two cliff hangers in one story. I really like how you cut the scenes within the story as it makes it more interesting.

Oh please please please update again! I really like this story.
Cooper101 chapter 5 . 2/16/2011
Great chapter.

Evil cliff hangers! What happens? Does the guy die or does Becker jump in the way and take the hit? (you then leave it on another evil cliff hanger with Becker in hospital or something)

Update soon please!
Rena Wolfe chapter 4 . 2/4/2011
Hiya!

I am really enjoying this story. Please do continue to update soon. Yeah I was on the edge of my seat on that epsiode, but Becker topless was an awesome view!

Please do continue!
MissGracieKathy chapter 4 . 1/17/2011
totally awsome veiw of becker! and i would have been distraught if Becker had died.
Cooper101 chapter 4 . 1/15/2011
Great chapter.

I was praying that Becker didn't die. He's the best. They couldn't kill him off.

I think Becker keeps beating himself up about the fact he can't save everyone when its his job to protect everyone.

Update soon please.
Squabble chapter 2 . 1/13/2011
"Love the road rage," xD Connor

Update soon :)

Sounds interesting :)

Raptors!

Update soon please!
Gelphie4ever chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
I know that I am going to love this story already!

I don't know if you had thought about this but the Criterion Theatre is at Piccadilly Circus. That could be involved in the story, like if there was dinosaurs escaped in the theatre in the show. I immediately thought about the Criterion because I went to see The 39 Steps there.

I hope that I didn't sound pushy or anything because I didn't mean to be. I haven't written a fanfic myself and am just enjoying reading them.

Please update as soon as you can!

Gelphie4ever x