Reviews for Born to Die
nightsinshadow chapter 29 . 10/5
Please update soon I need to know how this ends.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 29 . 7/5
Well wishes to you and your family!

I almost forgot about what was going on with Clay, whoops haha.

Tig's witty one-liners were part of what made me fall in love with his character so I'm glad you've begun to incorporate that into your writing!

Poor Hammer. She hasn't even been there for long and it already seems like Bella is treading on very thin ice.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 28 . 7/5
Awww that was thoughtful.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 26 . 7/5
Oh that's going to be awkward. "Guys, I'm not being murdered in the loo! Was just dreadfully unprepared for my monthlies!"
lukeskywalkeer chapter 24 . 7/5
I was about to say it's been a fair deal of time since Chibs has made an appearance haha but I'm sure it's hard balancing out more than one character.

Ah, the old switcheroo
lukeskywalkeer chapter 20 . 7/5
Poor Kip. At least he's understanding about the situation, though.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 17 . 7/5
I can't wait for the guys to find out about Ax being an absolute disgusting creep. Clay may put up with him but he would probably draw the line at breaking into her room and watching her sleep.

And wow they sure are ballsy for showing up on their turf! I'll certainly give them that.
lukeskywalkeer chapter 16 . 7/5
I'm really glad she is getting to know the club tbh. I've read so many fics where the damsel meets the club, finds her love interest and never really interacts with the club again. And then the fic goes from having great plot to just being a never-ending smutfest.

I know it's fictional but it's still an unbelievable scenario lol
lukeskywalkeer chapter 11 . 7/5
That was absolutely brutal, man. But I loved it
Please finish this.
Its really well written and the plot is obviously well thought out. But you're claiming this as a happy/oc story and at present, it has very little juice between them.
If you're gunna abandon it here (I see it hasn't been touched for over a year) you might wanna stick Kip onto the story tags.
False advertising and what not.

But overall, really really wished this was finished. I am into the slow burn you're heating up between Hap and Addison.
Still my favorite story wish for updates
PaigeYO chapter 29 . 3/14
I am totes in love with this story.
More please!
Ang R chapter 29 . 2/19
I feel like the opening with Gemma & then Gemma & Jax just seemed out of place. It didn't feel like it flowed with the story thus far.

As for Hammer, I felt very disappointed in his behavior. I didn't like knowing that he treated the crow eater so bad. I had liked him as a character & I don't know if I do any more. I thought he was a stand up guy, especially for his club & now I question that.

I think the chapter as a whole made me feel unsettled, I'm not sure if that was the goal? I missed addisons journey in this chapter, especially since the story stopped here. I did laugh at tigs excitement over a woman in her period, he's so weird, lol!

I hope that you come back soon. I'm sorry to hear of your accident & im hoping you're doing much better. Also I was glad to hear your dad was doing better.
Ang R chapter 28 . 2/19
I really like this chapter especially the little details with Happy: leaving his change for children's cancer charity, buying her glasses, the sweater & bandana, but my favorite is the icy hot patch. I love that he put it on her! Your details really make the story.
Ang R chapter 27 . 2/19
I like this Marcy character, I like her backstory & relationship to the SONS. I'm glad she went into the bathroom, my guess was right. I laughed that Bull got it, but Happy was just NOT getting it. Men just never get it, lol.