Reviews for Born to Die
csmdkmka chapter 29 . 7/7
Just found and read your story. It's intriguing and I cannot wait to find out what happens next. I hope everything and everyone in your life's gets better soon.
kitsunlover chapter 29 . 6/23
oh my god I want more this was great to read
marthapreston4 chapter 29 . 6/5
so the voilence against women in this story is disturbing. saying they want to protect a girl and hurting another is not okay
marthapreston4 chapter 26 . 6/5
So far happy and the OC haven't gotten together this is more Half sack and OC
marthapreston4 chapter 25 . 6/5
ummmm this girl never eats she would be so sick if this was real
marthapreston4 chapter 24 . 6/5
where is Opie? why wasnt he made vp
marthapreston4 chapter 19 . 6/5
So Happy admits to smaking women around and the brothers are the bad guys
marthapreston4 chapter 18 . 6/5
well thats an interesting way to deal things
marthapreston4 chapter 15 . 6/5
SO jax and her are related even if its by step why don't they ever interact its odd
marthapreston4 chapter 14 . 6/5
Im sorry but its really ironic that they keep complaining about how sick in the head the people they are trying to catch are since they kill people all the time
KelseyNicole08 chapter 29 . 4/30
I can't believe I'm all caught up! I love this story!
otte1978 chapter 29 . 3/16
This story is awesome! I hope you can update again soon!
DarkChild22 chapter 29 . 3/10
Wow! So the woman who is pretending to be Addison has no claus at all to be a whore, as well as violating Addison's image I guess by doing what she did in her clothes as her! Sicko guy you mentioned at the end, why does he want Addison? Why did he follow her father the club how they work? I get he's got issues along with the other guys, but why her?
Thankyou for updating it's been a while, a long while. Please don't leave such a big gap between posting new chapters.
beth626 chapter 29 . 2/10
So sorry to about your car accident n the aftereffects of it, I hope/pray you're able to get good treatment for it n make a full recovery. Glad to hear the good news about your dad, I hope/pray that the he continues to make a full recovery...Oan, awesome update! Keep up the awesome work. Looking forward to more.
lilnudger82 chapter 6 . 2/6
Addison seems like a strong person but she probably doesn't feel like that now.