Reviews for Do You Remember?
Guest chapter 4 . 9/7/2014
WRITE MORE! I REALLY WANNA SEE THE SIGHT EFFECTS!
kicry chapter 4 . 6/19/2012
I would so adopt this story. :)
revengefrank chapter 3 . 3/13/2011
awesome i love the story plz update as soon as u can
AmaraRae chapter 3 . 2/24/2011
Iam an all powerful plot bunny update
Antsy chapter 1 . 2/15/2011
Make a new chapter for me at least!(you probably lost 75% of your veiwers anyway)
TheHomestuckDemigod chapter 2 . 2/4/2011
Lol robin losing his memory... I like it its a funny concept:-) I hope you update a new chapter soon:-D
SpyNya-Chan007 chapter 1 . 1/11/2011
Hmmmmm, I like the story soo far. Just make sure to add more detail, and please try to make the chapter's longer. Other than that, great job! :D
Ludmilla chapter 2 . 1/11/2011
Great job!And... great story, it's ...shocking!I really liked this chapter!(sorry for my English, I can read and understand it, but I totally suck when I speak it)
revengefrank chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
awesome!
PutnamBrettnLear chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Seems like a cool idea, but watch your capitalization and run-on sentences. other than that, maybe longer chapters? (And believe me, I know how hard that is. You think you've got a good-sized chapter but it comes up as tiny because this thing has super small font.)
Kalina chapter 1 . 1/10/2011
Omg I KNEW the Robin from Teen Titans was Richard Grayson he's my FAVE ROBIN! I must say this is a very original idea I've read countless Robin amnesia stories but none were he only forgets HALF of his idenity. Please update I'm officially hooked!