Reviews for Awesomeness of the Ocarina
Axcel chapter 3 . 5/13/2015
This is truly a beautiful story. This is the honest version of Ocarina of Time.
C. O chapter 9 . 8/22/2012
You know, this is actually a really funny fic. I would enjoy seeing it continued eventually.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 9 . 8/5/2012
That was a funny parody, good job!
Eurydice Is Gone chapter 9 . 7/11/2012
Now this... is funny. I've read plenty of parodies that simply sucked, but this has just the right balance of obscenities, toilet humor, and all sorts of other crap I can't be arsed to list. Well done. keep it up..
Yakuzaman5 chapter 9 . 6/26/2012
I read through the story again, and although I believe the first few chapters to be the funniest thing I have ever read, I don't really care for some of the middle chapters. You seem to have picked up some steam near the most recent chapter however, and I enjoyed that.

Anyway, I love the liberties you take with the game's characters. There's no way anything could have been going on in game, but the way you present makes me wonder... 'what if this actually happened?' That is rather magical, I think.

I think your biggest problem is pacing. Five chapters to get to the Deku Tree? And you still haven't finished the first, five minute long dungeon? For shame. A quicker pace would fix most of the problems I see with this story, such as the tired characterization of Link and Navi. I love them both, but meeting new characters would do them both justice.

Zelda's sub-plot is rather interesting, although I hope you don't stick with it for the remainder of the story. Her antics are amusing and clever, sure, but they also make the already slow story go even more slowly, as some of her appearances take up more of the chapter then Link's.

I rather like the story though, despite it's flaws. You can overcome them, I think.
light within the darkness chapter 9 . 4/9/2012
Man you have got to continue this its funney as hell
delax chapter 9 . 2/27/2012
Banana Phone! Wait no, I mean... uh well I kinda forgot just now, but I'm sure it will come back to me...

Anyway! More of this parody nonsense would be delicious.
420blazeitup chapter 4 . 12/26/2011
i like the scene with the sword and hope not many but a few more scenes like this occur for the sake of speeding things up and this is a great story love how link is a pothead who breaks the fourth wall. you sir are a genius
Seqka711 chapter 9 . 7/26/2011
it's pretty funny. it'd be nice to see it continued. (although it's taking 10 chapters for the great deku tree so it'll probably be 200 chapters long if you want to finish it. or you could kill link off, or make him never finish his real quest and just finish selling cursed weed. lol
Sleepy Milkshakes chapter 9 . 7/11/2011
Um. Yes.

Please update. PLEASE. Seriously. I love this. More than chocolate. But only a little. But STILL.

But really, update, this is fantastic~!
KTDLover chapter 9 . 7/9/2011
*laughs out loud and gets weird looks from the people around*

Oh GOD. This...this is AWESOME!

CONTINUE PLZ!XD
Ganon is awesome chapter 9 . 7/8/2011
This is one of the better parodies I have read. Keep it up! I can't wait for the next chapter
Bookish Cupcake chapter 5 . 6/26/2011
Finally, to the plot!

Wait. Wasn't what happened also plot?

To the better plot! XD
Bookish Cupcake chapter 4 . 6/26/2011
Hm, over 80 chapters you say? Excellent!
Bookish Cupcake chapter 3 . 6/26/2011
Lmao, this makes me happy
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »