Reviews for The Elder and the Young
Rogue Tomato chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I spent many hours over the past few days reading this trilogy of yours and wow... An instant favorite! I loved the deep friendship of the core three, and also the trust between McCoy and Spock. The addition of "Old Spock" was wonderful. I was sucked into this universe and enjoyed every second of it. Thank you for 3 beautiful stories!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
thanks so much for this series! i wasn't sure about it when i started reading it but i ended up really enjoying it. thanks again! 3
J loves JS chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely loved this triology. It was sooo good :-)
ahuna67 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Great series! Though I would have liked if Jim was the dragon's only target ;D
thesunwillshineclear chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
When I was nearing the end of this story I wasn't sure whether or not it was going to pull everything together. And now that I'm finished with if I can say that it was a very suspenseful, exciting journey to read and was wrapped up wonderfully. And I loved every word of it :)
SimplyOut chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
LOVED IT!
jdpenny121 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Hello:

I just read the final installment of your trilogy. It was excellent! I wish to thank you for writing. Dr. McCoy always have been and always be my favorite star trek chracter with Spock coming in a very, very close second.

Once again, excellent story! Please do keep writing (especially about McCoy)!
Darkwood Princess chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
I love this trilogy so much. It really relieved some stress when I was buried under school work. I really appreciate that you took the time to write this, and love the ending. Especially the last line. .
Darkwood Princess chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
This chapter was fantastic. I agree with the Bones, Selek, and the sea monster's point. Bones never changes. He's the same regardless of the universe, an anchor in all of the shifting changes. I love this fic!
Darkwood Princess chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
The other being Selek mentions, it was Trelane wasn't it? I love how he slips up and says Cap... .
Darkwood Princess chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Spock Prime was perfect! His response to McCoy's "ya'll related?" was so vivid that I imagined Nimoy's expression pretty easily. I love how you mix all of the TOS stuff into this. It may be an altered universe, but it has its basis in TOS.
Madtrek chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Holy crap! I just spent my entire weekend reading this trilogy and the entire of your FH verse. I am extremely impressed. All of your stories are better than most books I've read. I believe I have finished reading everything from your XI category, I'm moving on to TOS. I seriously can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for devoting so much of your time to producing this so people can read it.
LyradanaGreetsTheWind chapter 12 . 2/25/2011
Wow. Just wow. I think that you have tied up things rather nicely here and I am just writing this note to say thank you for your efforts. I have enjoyed all of your stories that I have read, and as this one has been mostly McCoy-centric, following it closely with much interest.

Thank you for writing and sharing such entertaining stories (some full of angst-y goodness).
nikalove345 chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
That was great! I loved it and this story was a "monster" that you tackled and won against. A lovely story and I am glad I was along for the ride. I hope to hear more from you soon.
bookdragon01 chapter 12 . 2/24/2011
It has been quite a ride and real nail-biter a few times along the way. You gave it a beautiful ending.
49 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »