Reviews for The Elder and the Young
Gawain chapter 12 . 5/9
Hi!

I know it has been some time since you've written this story but after reading the full trilogy I couldn't resist thanking you. It spent me some hours spiraling through a great range of emotions cause it is so well written that I could picture every scene like a movie in my mind. I think it really would make a great movie. Your characters were so intense and realistic that I enjoyed every minute of getting to know them even if I was really scared of the sea dragon. It still sends chills down my spine if I only do so much as think about it. It's one of the scariest creatures I read about on fanfiction yet.
Bringing Old Spock into the story was a great anchor.
So there is only one thing left to say for me: The actual thank you for writing and especially posting this story.

Bye
Gawain
Hugs and Bunnies chapter 12 . 11/19/2017
Thank you so much for blessing this world with your incredible writing! Ugh, I can’t even express how lovely being able to lose myself in this trilogy was. I’m having a very hard time, but just diving into this story with my favorite characters so impeccably written was just what I needed. Every chapter was perfect! I felt concern and joy and triumph and everything a reader could have asked for! I loved the tender moments between Bones and Spock - I so rarely get to see those two together in such heartfelt moments. I especially enjoyed watching Bones recover bits and pieces of his memory with such a patient and kind Spock! Thank you again for writing such quality pieces, and I hope you never stop!
ChamaeleonEyes chapter 1 . 8/16/2016
"Selek" - smooth, real smooth ;D
Rogue Tomato chapter 12 . 5/23/2014
I spent many hours over the past few days reading this trilogy of yours and wow... An instant favorite! I loved the deep friendship of the core three, and also the trust between McCoy and Spock. The addition of "Old Spock" was wonderful. I was sucked into this universe and enjoyed every second of it. Thank you for 3 beautiful stories!
mysticmoon1331 chapter 12 . 7/23/2013
thanks so much for this series! i wasn't sure about it when i started reading it but i ended up really enjoying it. thanks again! 3
J loves JS chapter 12 . 7/21/2013
I absolutely loved this triology. It was sooo good :-)
ahuna67 chapter 12 . 7/11/2013
Great series! Though I would have liked if Jim was the dragon's only target ;D
thesunwillshineclear chapter 12 . 4/26/2013
When I was nearing the end of this story I wasn't sure whether or not it was going to pull everything together. And now that I'm finished with if I can say that it was a very suspenseful, exciting journey to read and was wrapped up wonderfully. And I loved every word of it :)
SimplyOut chapter 12 . 4/12/2013
LOVED IT!
jdpenny121 chapter 12 . 7/10/2012
Hello:

I just read the final installment of your trilogy. It was excellent! I wish to thank you for writing. Dr. McCoy always have been and always be my favorite star trek chracter with Spock coming in a very, very close second.

Once again, excellent story! Please do keep writing (especially about McCoy)!
Darkwood Princess chapter 12 . 2/24/2012
I love this trilogy so much. It really relieved some stress when I was buried under school work. I really appreciate that you took the time to write this, and love the ending. Especially the last line. .
Darkwood Princess chapter 8 . 2/24/2012
This chapter was fantastic. I agree with the Bones, Selek, and the sea monster's point. Bones never changes. He's the same regardless of the universe, an anchor in all of the shifting changes. I love this fic!
Darkwood Princess chapter 6 . 2/20/2012
The other being Selek mentions, it was Trelane wasn't it? I love how he slips up and says Cap... .
Darkwood Princess chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Spock Prime was perfect! His response to McCoy's "ya'll related?" was so vivid that I imagined Nimoy's expression pretty easily. I love how you mix all of the TOS stuff into this. It may be an altered universe, but it has its basis in TOS.
Madtrek chapter 12 . 7/4/2011
Holy crap! I just spent my entire weekend reading this trilogy and the entire of your FH verse. I am extremely impressed. All of your stories are better than most books I've read. I believe I have finished reading everything from your XI category, I'm moving on to TOS. I seriously can't wait to read more. Thank you so much for devoting so much of your time to producing this so people can read it.
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »